BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*SOLD* 632 All-Aluminum Engine - C460 Heads, RDI Motorsport Block, CFE Intake, 3 Nitrous Kits

2 posters

Go down

*SOLD*  632 All-Aluminum Engine - C460 Heads, RDI Motorsport Block, CFE Intake, 3 Nitrous Kits  Empty *SOLD* 632 All-Aluminum Engine - C460 Heads, RDI Motorsport Block, CFE Intake, 3 Nitrous Kits

Post  gryphon68 August 18th 2011, 4:40 pm

**ENGINE IS SOLD**

OK, so it's closer to 633 cubic inches. A96 RDI-Style Motorsport Block, C460 Cylinder Heads, Bryant Billet Crank, JE Pistons, GRP Aluminum Rods, CFE Sheetmetal Tunnel Ram with 3 kits and twin Dominators, really has all the best parts.
Made 1185hp/903lbft on the dyno with only 28 degrees of timing, I really don't think 1200hp would be an issue with more initial timing if that kind of thing is important to you,
Have Dyno, Head Flow, and Build sheets for serious buyers.
Less than 30 passes on Pistons, Rods, Lifters, Valve Springs.
$16,500 Can help with delivery if you don't live too far from SE Michigan.

$16.5K!! What a deal right, what's wrong with it? Yes, there is something wrong with it. Had a cylinder head gasket seeping issue that I didn't catch in time and as a result some of the sleeves have some rust at the top. Current opinion is that it probably needs three sleeves to fix the issue, but that is based on a visual inspection. Currently the shortblock is still together.
Besides the three sleeves to be replaced there is light rust above the rings on some of the cylinders that will probably clean up with a hone. The final verdict on what needs to be done to the block would need to be made after the shortblock is dis-assembled and properly inspected in the machine shop. Don't ask unless you want to pay for the inspection . . . .

So the current deal on the table is as the engine sits, shortblock assembled, block needs repair, Heads are off, would be loose installed for delivery.

I fully believe I can get more money than this out of this engine if I were to break it up and sell all the pieces. The price reflects a desire to sell it all at once and be done.
Don't ask me what my bottom dollar is on this, I've already cut the price to sell it all together. Or man up and make me a reasonable offer.

Engine is available for inspection in SE Michigan. I can arrange to have the block repaired (at Roush) and engine freshened locally AFTER purchase if you would prefer delivery of a fresh, ready to run engine.

Also have a 25.5 spec '85 Notchback Drag Radial/Stock Suspension Car set up for this engine if anyone is interested in buying both. Haven't gotten as far on pricing that, but we can talk if you are interested.

More Details Below: (everything listed is included)

C460 Cylinder Heads
Titanium Intake Valves
Titanium Exhaust Valves
548 cfm In/394 cfm Ex (Your flow bench may vary, but they are very good heads)
Groved for O-Rings
WW Rockers 1.8 Ratio
PAC 1248 Triple Valve Springs

RDI-Style Motorsport A96 Aluminum Block
See notes about block above.

Bryant 4.750" Billet Crankshaft
JE Pistons - Custom Nitrous Spec Piston 4.605" Bore
*2* Spare Pistons
GRP Pro Aluminum Rods
Crower Roller Lifters with HiPPO Oiling

CFE Sheetmetal Intake
2 external Foggers with NOS Annular Nozzles
1 Internal Plenum Nitrous Port Fogger Kit

(2) Quick Fuel Technology Dominators

Electic Water Pump
Flexplate - JW Wheel
Moroso External Oil Pump
Moroso 4-Vane Vacuum Pump 22642
Williams Aluminum Valve Covers
Custom Charlie's Oil Pan with External Pump Pickup
(3) Holley Regulators
Danny Bee Belt Drive
Comp Cams Nitrous Camshaft (BIG)
ARP Head Studs
ATI Damper
MSD Pro Billet Crank Trigger Distributor
MSD Crank Trigger

Last edited by gryphon68 on December 12th 2011, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

gryphon68

Back to top Go down

*SOLD*  632 All-Aluminum Engine - C460 Heads, RDI Motorsport Block, CFE Intake, 3 Nitrous Kits  Empty roller rockers

Post  carlthomasd September 24th 2011, 5:40 pm

would you just sell the rockers

thanks Carl Thomas

carlthomasd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum