BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts for the day.

4 posters

Go down

Random thoughts for the day. Empty Random thoughts for the day.

Post  schmitty September 11th 2009, 9:56 pm

* Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong

* I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Busch Lite than Kay.

* I don't understand the purpose of the line "I don't need to drink to have fun" Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

* The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again

* I would rather carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in

* A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu....Yeah, if you suck at it.

* MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

* Whenever I'm Facbook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pics? Don't mind if I do!

* Is it just me or do High School girls get $lutt!er and $lutt!er every year?

* It should probably be called "Unplanned Parenthood"

* I think that if years down the road when I'm trying to have a kid, I find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the fact that I was not aware of my condition in college.

* I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts for the day. Empty Re: Random thoughts for the day.

Post  Nevs September 11th 2009, 9:59 pm

Well done Exclamation Wink cheers
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon September 11th 2009, 10:12 pm

Thanks...I'll get some mileage out of this one... Laughing
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf September 12th 2009, 8:17 am

that is a good one
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum