BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spalding NE race

Go down

Spalding NE race Empty Spalding NE race

Post  schmitty September 4th 2011, 4:37 pm

Went up and played at the race that the Bloom brothers help put on this weekend. There were a lot of good trucks and fast racing there this weekend. I was lucky enough to draw a bye on the first round, but then had to race last years Mid States points champ. I had the left lane and it was slightly slower than the right. I hit a good light and it was a foot race down the whole track. It was a photo finish deal, but I ended up on the short end of the stick. On the second trip down the track, I had a stumble in the engine about 40' out, and it was over. When I came back around, I remembered that I hadn't topped the fuel off, and probably had a starvation isssue which caused the stumble. Truck ran straight and hard both passes. Have a few little items to do to the truck in the off season that will give it a little more on the track. I'll try to get some vids up later, and maybe Mark will have some of the other races. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum