BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM

3 posters

Go down

CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM Empty CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM

Post  JT557 September 16th 2011, 11:34 pm

I WAS TOLD THIS CAM WAS A CRANE BUT CANT LOCATE CAM SPECS NEED HELP TO IDENTIFY CAM TO LOCATE SPEC INFO.. .. LET ME KNOW ... CAM NO# IS 2031A289 .............................. I LOOKED ALL OVER NET AND COULD NOT FIND CRAP... SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW WHO NUBERS CAMS THIS WAY....
JT557
JT557

Back to top Go down

CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM Empty Re: CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM

Post  Mark Miller September 17th 2011, 1:01 am

I looked in my old 1993 Crane Cams Catalog and didn't see that number you listed.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM Empty Re: CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT BRAND CAM BY NO#'S ON BACK OF CAM

Post  JT557 September 17th 2011, 5:22 am

Mark Miller wrote:I looked in my old 1993 Crane Cams Catalog and didn't see that number you listed.

Later Mark.
thanx its possible its a special grind... still hopin i can find out what the hek this thing is ....
JT557
JT557

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 17th 2011, 7:47 am

read this it might help you figure out what lift you have it talks about how to figure lift and duro

http://www.lunatipower.com/Tech/Cams/CamSpecTerms.aspx
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down