BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1988 mustang

Go down

1988 mustang Empty 1988 mustang

Post  dr's wife racing October 17th 2011, 3:38 pm

1988 stock susp. mustang for sale .It is my personal car that I've for several yrs
rust free clear title in my name
8.50 cert that is out of date no reason it won't recert just no one around here to do it. needs funny car cage and a couple of bars to go 7.50
will be sold as a roller no motor no trans
set up for BBF&Glide front and mid plate jet coated headers
3 Glass hoods Glass doors and trunk also have orig. doors with man. windows painted to match car
Tubular k member and control arms coil over conversion and drag struts flaming river rack upr camber caster plates upr bump steer kit
8.8 narrowed 1.5 in. each side 3 in total moiser axles spool and cover custom made upr uppers lowers and wish bone
double adj qa1's team z anti roll bar
stroud chute and fire system{the new type nonhalon}
painless switch panel
29.5 10.5 m/t rear 26in front runners on drag lites
glass windshield
carpet stock dash and steering wheel full gauges and tach shiftnoid electric shifter
6 al with timing retard 2 step and various rpm switchs for shifter ect
Body is in very good cond. Red paint is average but very presentable for a race car prostock adj rear wing
runs 5.60s with 1.20's 60 foot with current combo.Car is running we will take it to the track if you want to see it run. All the car needs to do the drag radial thing is a ign. upgrade
$7200.00 if anyone has intrest I'll post photos later.I hate to sell it but alot of things have changed since my Dad passed away.
It's the car in my avatar Thanks for looking

Last edited by dr's wife racing on October 18th 2011, 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info added)
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

1988 mustang Empty Re: 1988 mustang

Post  dr's wife racing October 24th 2011, 11:07 am

TTT Car also has barry grant 400 and braided lines. 8 gallon fuel cell.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down