BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas

3 posters

Go down

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas Empty Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas

Post  psfracer November 22nd 2011, 4:49 am

Here it is---videos of my 6 passes at the Super Car Street Nationals in Las Vegas. The first go pro clip there is no sound---I don't know why.

This was the first time I raced at Vegas---its a really nice track, I was impressed. Much better then anything we have in so cal.

The car performed flawlessly on the track--I ran a 9.47, two 9.51s, 9.53, 9.55, and a 9.63. The 9.63 was because the engine was 30 degrees hotter then I normally have it---and that happened to be a great side by side drag race with an early 66 mustang coup that pulled the wheels past the 60 foot mark. He ran a 9.69.

First round I got a bye, second round my opponent red lighted---but I still did pretty good as I turned a 9.47 on a 9.43 dial in and cut a .048 light. Then third round I was beat by the eventual winner. He dialed in at a 10.09 and ran a 10.090 with a reaction time of .014. That is hard to beat.

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSNLVMS2011web

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSNtrack2

In between rounds I went to the stands and watched some pretty good racing, and unfortunately saw Eric's crash from the 330' mark. On Friday the Thunderbirds were practicing near the track, I got some pictures of them. The weather was actually really good, only Friday afternoon was a bit breezy. For me it was a great Thurs-Sun.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas Empty Re: Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas

Post  psfracer November 22nd 2011, 4:59 am

In between rounds I also took some pictures. Here are the better ones:

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN125

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN124

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN110

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN95

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN76

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN70

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN36

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN30

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN52

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN16

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN8

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN3

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas SCSN1
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas Empty Re: Video--my 6 passes at SCSN, Las Vegas

Post  Mark Miller November 23rd 2011, 12:53 am

Paul,how far is Las Vegas from your house?Also nice pictures thanks for sharing them,Later Mark

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer November 23rd 2011, 1:14 am

about 285 miles. It took me 5 hours start to finish to get from my house till I was on the track property.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  738drvr November 23rd 2011, 2:12 am

Triple B. Fastest BBF on a 10.5 tire and the first in the 5's. Way to go Brad!
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down