BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top

+9
John Myrick
schmitty
richter69
BOSS 429
557 mazda
Barney
the Coug
Curt
bigblok2000ranger
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top Empty Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top

Post  bigblok2000ranger December 7th 2011, 10:33 pm

Looking for a TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dominator top preferrably unmolested, don't want one that has been drilled/tapped for nitrous/injection. Let me know what you have and what prices you are looking for.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top Empty Re: Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top

Post  Curt December 7th 2011, 11:09 pm

I have a dual top in excellent cond. $75 + shipping
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top Empty Re: Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top

Post  bigblok2000ranger December 22nd 2011, 11:19 pm

Ok guys I am looking to spend ~$350 for a used cast tunnel ram or ~$500-800 for a sheet metal unit.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 29th 2011, 9:20 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:Ok guys I am looking to spend ~$350 for a used cast tunnel ram or ~$500-800 for a sheet metal unit.

you must be halucinating huh?
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger December 29th 2011, 9:41 pm

Lmao maybe but it's worth putting out there. A new one with dual dommi top and gasket plus intake gaskets is $706 total. If I can get a like new used one for under $500 I would do that, I put the $350 as a rough price because I had some offers for used ones for the same price as new. The $350 is kinda one of those I say I would like to spend x amount and someone says hey I got one for y amount and we can come to an agreement type of thing I am trying to do here. Very Happy
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 29th 2011, 10:24 pm

why not just say $25. the way I look at it is you can't afford the parts you are playing out of your budget.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger December 29th 2011, 10:34 pm

I can afford the parts but decided I would use some used parts on this build as the engine builder will be rubbing on the manifold regardless so why not save a few bucks.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 1st 2012, 1:21 am

Ok does anyone have a used dual dominator TFS Tunnel ram for ~$500
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 1st 2012, 3:18 am

the Coug wrote:why not just say $25. the way I look at it is you can't afford the parts you are playing out of your budget.....
That's funny who are you to say what someone can afford? If he can find one for 350 bucks used guess we can all say your just a meddling idiot.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for TFS Tunnel Ram with dual dommi top Empty `tunnel ram

Post  557 mazda January 1st 2012, 8:27 am

Hey i have a used older one i'll sell you.but it has been drilled for fuel inj..also have linkage..I'll take $400.00 plus shipping..
557 mazda
557 mazda

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 1st 2012, 12:47 pm

Send me a PM with your phone number and I will give you a call.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 1st 2012, 1:35 pm

Thank you Rick!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 January 1st 2012, 2:35 pm

the Coug wrote:why not just say $25. the way I look at it is you can't afford the parts you are playing out of your budget.....

well well looky there he found one
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 1st 2012, 2:56 pm

BOSS 429 wrote:

well well looky there he found one
That's weird. That's what you get when you play outside of your budget. Good for you.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 1st 2012, 3:06 pm

lol, ya'll let Coug get to ya too easy........... Smile
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 1st 2012, 3:09 pm

richter69 wrote:lol, ya'll let Coug get to ya too easy........... Smile
He wouldn't get to anyone if he would
Just stfu when he has nothing of value to offer.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 1st 2012, 3:19 pm

Not completely true, Coug might be sharper than most care to believe, he is a bit crude over the internet though I'll admit that........... lol!

The poster did find his part, not for the price or condition he was stating, Coug just took his stipulations a little to the sarcastic side.............

90% of you dont know where Coug comes from or how to take him like I do, he aint a bad dude, but he could be a little more gentle in getting his point across...............but this is what makes us all unique as individuals.............. Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 1st 2012, 3:26 pm

richter69 wrote:Not completely true, Coug might be sharper than most care to believe, he is a bit crude over the internet though I'll admit that........... lol!

The poster did find his part, not for the price or condition he was stating, Coug just took his stipulations a little to the sarcastic side.............

90% of you dont know where Coug comes from or how to take him like I do, he aint a bad dude, but he could be a little more gentle in getting his point across...............but this is what makes us all unique as individuals.............. Wink
He doesnt have to be gentle when he's making a valid point, it's when he infers an opinion no one is asking for in the first place. To me it really doesn't matter. In my world he's never been, isn't, and never will be shit. End of story, I don't care if he can solve physics equations, if someone isn't asking about physics then stfu.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 1st 2012, 3:33 pm

.........and the Coug fan club expands................. Razz

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 January 1st 2012, 3:40 pm

Not completely true, Coug might be sharper than most care to believe, (QUOTE)

-------

LOL YA ILL AGREE THIS IS TRUE, BUT HE DOESNT GET TO ME,AND HE KNOWS THIS,BUT HE IS TOO HARD ON SOME PEOPLE,HE ALSO KNOWS THIS,

GIVE ME A CALL COUG-RICH

Last edited by BOSS 429 on January 1st 2012, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 1st 2012, 3:41 pm

richter69 wrote:.........and the Coug fan club expands................. Razz

The Coug is still Cool in my book.

schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 1st 2012, 3:42 pm

Btw everyone comes off grizzled at times on the Internet including myself, but if you ALWAYS come off as a dick as an adult you should realize the problem is you. Your right I don't know(or care to know) where he comes from, what I do know is he gives the impression of someone who doesn't know shit regardless of zip code, and like someone who believes if he pisses enough people off then he's relavent, which is never the case. You defending him reinforces the fact that he's a douche, I'm sure in private or in a social situation he's swell, and would give you the shirt off his back, but that only matters to someone who is interested in knowing him. On a information based forum it's about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug January 1st 2012, 4:35 pm

Barney wrote:

go put on your big Stupid ugly dinasaur suit and act yourself you need to join the Cock watcher club of Ky, ohio and Fla....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 1st 2012, 4:52 pm

the Coug wrote:
Barney wrote:

go put on your big Stupid ugly dinasaur suit and act yourself you need to join the Cock watcher club of Ky, ohio and Fla....
Go fuck yourself you useless piece of human flesh, and ask yourself can I hang with this guy, the answer is no. Your a fucking NOBODY. I buy and sell pieces of shit like you, FACT.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug January 1st 2012, 4:57 pm

Barney wrote:
the Coug wrote:
Barney wrote:

Go fuck yourself you useless piece of human flesh, and ask yourself can I hang with this guy, the answer is no. Your a fucking NOBODY. I buy and sell pieces of shit like you, FACT.

Let me ask you something ??????? would you like some Cheese with that Whine???? go cry me a freakin river.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next