BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALLING UNCLE CHARLIE........

5 posters

Go down

CALLING UNCLE CHARLIE........ Empty CALLING UNCLE CHARLIE........

Post  QtrWarriorLady December 24th 2011, 11:43 am

I am so very sorry that you Kentucky boys are offended by my Georgia pinestraw. You could have opened the toolbox and you would have found a whisk broom with your name on it

Razz Razz
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

CALLING UNCLE CHARLIE........ Empty Re: CALLING UNCLE CHARLIE........

Post  QtrWarrior December 24th 2011, 11:47 am

OHHHHHHHH shit !!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn December 24th 2011, 11:51 am

Uh-oh, Charlie got thrwn under the bus lol!
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans December 24th 2011, 12:37 pm

QtrWarriorLady wrote:I am so very sorry that you Kentucky boys are offended by my Georgia pinestraw. You could have opened the toolbox and you would have found a whisk broom with your name on it

Razz Razz

Dee,

It was me, myself and I,,,,,,,,,,,,, so don't blame Phillip or Lem. So I'll take the heat. Embarassed I just didn't want the bed of the truck dirty with that new nice clean engine going in there! cheers

You be super careful, I told Mikey with 900++ lbs.ft. of torque, that thing can hurt you in a heartbeat!

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady December 24th 2011, 12:46 pm

c.evans wrote:
QtrWarriorLady wrote:I am so very sorry that you Kentucky boys are offended by my Georgia pinestraw. You could have opened the toolbox and you would have found a whisk broom with your name on it

Razz Razz

Dee,

It was me, myself and I,,,,,,,,,,,,, so don't blame Phillip or Lem. So I'll take the heat. Embarassed I just didn't want the bed of the truck dirty with that new nice clean engine going in there! cheers

You be super careful, I told Mikey with 900++ lbs.ft. of torque, that thing can hurt you in a heartbeat!

Uncle Charlie

Ya mean there was no air hose available???? Or a red carpet included to set that thing on?

So are you saying that the first pass will give me a breast reduction at a discounted rate? Laughing
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans December 24th 2011, 1:31 pm

Dee,

Yep, that's what I'm saying, you ain't goin' be "Double D" no more. Furthermore, it will hurt your back, make your kidneys bleed and strain your neck muscles. As you know, we have some younger girls that are Quick 32 dragster drivers over at Chandler, IN and they have been known to miss their periods during the summer months while they are driving. Of course at your age, that's no longer an issue. Razz Razz

Furthermore, may I suggest that when you send your guys up here to pick up an engine,,,,,with that nice new truck,,,,, do YOUR JOB. Wash it, wax it and vacuum out the inside. (That thing was so dirty inside that we had to take my Expedition when we went to eat lunch.) Also, it wouldn't hurt if you cleaned out the bed and used Armor-All on every square inch of the bed liner. It "protects" it from the sun's ultra-violet rays. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ouch Exclamation

Uncle Charlie Very Happy

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 24th 2011, 1:48 pm

c.evans wrote:Dee,

Yep, that's what I'm saying, you ain't goin' be "Double D" no more. Furthermore, it will hurt your back, make your kidneys bleed and strain your neck muscles. As you know, we have some younger girls that are Quick 32 dragster drivers over at Chandler, IN and they have been known to miss their periods during the summer months while they are driving. Of course at your age, that's no longer an issue. Razz Razz

Furthermore, may I suggest that when you send your guys up here to pick up an engine,,,,,with that nice new truck,,,,, do YOUR JOB. Wash it, wax it and vacuum out the inside. (That thing was so dirty inside that we had to take my Expedition when we went to eat lunch.) Also, it wouldn't hurt if you cleaned out the bed and used Armor-All on every square inch of the bed liner. It "protects" it from the sun's ultra-violet rays. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ouch Exclamation

Uncle Charlie Very Happy

CALLING UNCLE CHARLIE........ Dog_cupcake_tease
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady December 24th 2011, 3:01 pm

c.evans wrote:Dee,

Ouch Exclamation

Uncle Charlie Very Happy

Uncle Charlie, If I make the payments on it, shouldn't my Hubby keep it clean for me? Besides, I let him borrow it to come get his new bullet, he shoulda shined it Razz
...and I'll let ya slide on the old lady menstrual comment, because I ain't admitting nor denying any of it.... Laughing
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum