BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana

+2
jasonf
Wheelie58
6 posters

Go down

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana Empty Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana

Post  Wheelie58 September 16th 2009, 10:37 pm

NHRA - Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana
This weekend - Sept. 18-20 - Belle Rose Louisiana.
If any of the BBF clan happens to be shopping for crayfish in the Bell Rose area, stop by No Problem Raceway and say hello.
Look for a red 1958 Ford Custom 300 running the Super Street class.
Thanks,
Keith
www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana Empty Re: Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana

Post  jasonf September 22nd 2009, 5:21 pm

How did the races go Keith?
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana Empty Belle Rose

Post  Wheelie58 September 22nd 2009, 8:37 pm

jasonf wrote:How did the races go Keith?

Jason,
It was a long...but good trip. I drove all night to get there when the gates open on Friday. 625 miles! I missed the first time session and then it started to rain. They dried the track 3 times...rained 3 times...fianlly got a time run at about 10 PM.
Got one time run on Sat AM...then round 1.
End result...all was going my way until the 5th round - semi final. I staged the car, pressed the trans brake put it on the wood and my stage light winked out...it was just not fully staged.
I got timed out...Grrr.
The points that I got there shot me up to #5 in Div. 2 Super Street, so it was worth the trip.
The 605 got everyones attention there. It was the 3rd fastest S/ST car at 146 MPH at 10.90 at 3625#. I think that you can still hear the Ford echo across the bayou.....
Thanks,
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana Empty Re: Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana

Post  Nevs September 22nd 2009, 9:17 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:

Jason,
It was a long...but good trip. I drove all night to get there when the gates open on Friday. 625 miles! I missed the first time session and then it started to rain. They dried the track 3 times...rained 3 times...fianlly got a time run at about 10 PM.
End result...all was going my way until the 5th round - semi final. I staged the car, pressed the trans brake put it on the wood and my stage light winked out...it was just not fully staged.
I got timed out...Grrr.
The points that I got there shot me up to #5 in Div. 2 Super Street, so it was worth the trip.
The 605 got everyones attention there. It was the 3rd fastest S/ST car at 146 MPH at 10.90 at 3625#. I think that you can still hear the Ford echo across the bayou.....
Thanks,
Keith

Way to go Keith! Nice job Exclamation Cool
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 September 22nd 2009, 9:44 pm

Nevs wrote:
Wheelie58 wrote:

Jason,
I got timed out...Grrr.
Thanks,
Keith

Way to go Keith! Nice job Exclamation Cool

Thanks Steve.
It was a blast.
I drove straight back to ATL and made it to work the next AM....
still tired....
Thanks~!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 22nd 2009, 9:56 pm

Thanks Steve.
It was a blast.
still tired....
Thanks~!
Keith

That's a full night Exclamation Talk about dedication! Cool Cool
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 September 22nd 2009, 10:03 pm

Nevs wrote:
Thanks Steve.
It was a blast.
still tired....
Thanks~!
Keith

That's a full night Exclamation Talk about dedication! Cool Cool

Just like you Big Truckers!
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf September 22nd 2009, 11:08 pm

Dang that is pretty hard core.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle October 7th 2009, 9:45 pm

Damn. I need to keep up with the local events! Missed this one completely.

Keith, if I would've seen this I'd have driven up there and given you a hand for the weekend.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana Empty Belle Rose

Post  Wheelie58 October 7th 2009, 9:48 pm

jbozzelle wrote:Damn. I need to keep up with the local events! Missed this one completely.

Keith, if I would've seen this I'd have driven up there and given you a hand for the weekend.

That would have been cool.
I had a blast there.
I will go back next year for sure.
Thanks
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle October 7th 2009, 10:24 pm

I'll try and make it a point to be there next year.

How about Ford vs Chevy in Gulfport, MS in 2 weeks? I just put up a new post about it.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Oval Forever October 7th 2009, 11:37 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:NHRA - Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana
If any of the BBF clan happens to be shopping for crayfish in the Bell Rose area, stop by No Problem Raceway and say hello.
Thanks,
Keith

Was that the Red/White one. If so man that thing rolled on topend. Believe I saw it go though the lights around 141mph
Blue Oval Forever
Blue Oval Forever

Back to top Go down

Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana Empty Boat

Post  Wheelie58 October 8th 2009, 4:57 am

Blue Oval Forever wrote:
Wheelie58 wrote:NHRA - Cajun Sportman Challenge - Div 4 Lucas Oil - Belle Rose Louisiana
Thanks,
Keith

Was that the Red/White one. If so man that thing rolled on topend. Believe I saw it go though the lights around 141mph

It is a red 1958 Ford Custom 300
It was running 10.90 at 145 to 146 (and change) at Belle Rose at 3625#
A little heavy for a 2800# class...but the 605 makes up for that. :-)
Thanks,
Keith
Thanks
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 8th 2009, 12:09 pm

Good job Keith, I'm proud of ya' Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down