BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!

2 posters

Go down

Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!  Empty Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!

Post  bigblok2000ranger December 28th 2011, 11:12 pm

Looking for Sponsors for the race I am putting on again this year, we could use gift certificates, event t-shirts, trophies, money, or open to offers. In exchange you will get banner add space on the website and links to your webpages.

The race will have 5 classes

Bracket classes:

Street: 14.00-slower requires mufflers, current registration, DOT tires, no delay boxes or throttle stops allowed.

Pro: 13.99-faster may run open headers, any tires allowed, any poweradders allowed, no delay boxes or throttle stops allowed.

Heads-up classes:

10.5 tire non-poweradder: any size engine and trans allowed must race on a 10.5 wide treadwidth tire, no delay boxes or throttle stop allowed

10.5 tire power adder: must also race on 10.5 wide tread width tires any power-adders allowed, no delay boxes or throttle stops allowed.

Big Tire Class: This is the run what your brung and hope you brought enough class any tire size allowed any power-adder allowed no delay boxes or throttle stops allowed.

1. All entries must be NHRA legal for the times/speeds they run.

2. All vehicles must be powered by a Ford/Mercury/Lincoln engine.

3. No entry fees will be refunded if you decide to forfiet a race you also forfiet that money.

These are the rules I plan on so if your interested in promoting this event let me know

Eric Millard

1352 Nelson Ave.

Beloit, WI 53511

608-931-4293

9am-9pm please.

Thank you!

PS We are planning on having a photo contest to see whose car pic will be on event t-shirts.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!  Empty Re: Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!

Post  zbob December 30th 2011, 10:16 am

eric i will donate a premium series liftmaster garage door opener for the longest drive and race street car. of course i will exempt myself. minnesota might be a shoe in. only rule i have in mind is it should be someone that specifically comes to the race due to your promotion and not someone that just happens to be there....zbob aka garage door bob

zbob

Back to top Go down

Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!  Empty Re: Need sponsors for Powered By Ford Race!!!

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 1st 2012, 12:06 am

cheers Our first sponsor! cheers

Bob I will have Chris put it up on the website.

Thank You!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down