BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ?

+2
David Cole
5pointslow
6 posters

Go down

Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ? Empty Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ?

Post  5pointslow December 30th 2011, 5:52 pm

if so news to me
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ? Empty Re: Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ?

Post  David Cole December 30th 2011, 6:12 pm

One of the guys that works there posted on YB last week that it was done.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ? Empty Re: Speedtech nitrous out of buissness ???? any truth to this ?

Post  bruno December 30th 2011, 6:14 pm

just call Steve @ I-S

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper December 31st 2011, 12:22 am

http://speedtechnitrous.com/

says closed here.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow December 31st 2011, 9:19 am

not looking to buy there stuff , im using jeff prock stuff applied nitrous the guy ..steve johnson used to work under at nos .....(not bashing him either they both are great guys ) just a guy local used his stuff and got me hooked on with him

just thought it was odd i was at shakedown in englishtown nj in oct and the al-anabi pro mod the one shannon jenkins was crew cheif on was a speedtech car and i was talking to shannon jenkins and had a lot of things to say about the succsess of the company .............sucks to hear any buissness fail in our sport
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  86bigblockbird December 31st 2011, 1:57 pm

Just more result of the sheik pulling out of motorsports in the US. One of they guys( I think brandon) is going to re-open soon as a new company and will still service speedtechs clients.

86bigblockbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Induction-Solutions January 23rd 2012, 11:31 am

5pointslow wrote:not looking to buy there stuff , im using jeff prock stuff applied nitrous the guy .. just a guy local used his stuff and got me hooked on with him

just thought it was odd i was at shakedown in englishtown nj in oct and the al-anabi pro mod the one shannon jenkins was crew cheif on was a speedtech car and i was talking to shannon jenkins and had a lot of things to say about the succsess of the company .............sucks to hear any buissness fail in our sport

I fixed you info a little... Jeff was no longer with NOS when I went to work for them. While Jeff was at NOS he lived in Ca. and worked the there shop. When I worked for NOS I still lived back here in the East and went to all the races I could to work with our racers.. Jeff's a good dude, we just never worked together..

As for Speedtech closing, kind of a bad deal for the guys working there. As for anyone with their products, if you need help I'm sure we can help ya out with parts or service if you need. Best of luck to all.. Thanks, SJ

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down