BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help from the seminar attendees

+7
c.evans
schmitty
Wes Littrell
KY JELLY
Tommyj466
56Tbird
jonkaase
11 posters

Go down

need help from the seminar attendees Empty need help from the seminar attendees

Post  jonkaase January 18th 2012, 9:25 pm

From Kaase:
I would like to have some help with thanking Darin Morgan and Lake Speed Jr. for their presentations last weekend. A simple e-mail thank you can go a long way. It takes a lot longer than you might think to put an hour's program together, with pictures and text, etc. Lake came in from England the night before, and with jet lag and all, it was a tough weekend for him. I learned quite a bit about heads and oils, as I'm sure everyone else did. If you are reading this you are already on the computer, so please send off a short note! Thanks, Kaase

darin@rehermorrison.com

lspeed@joegibbsracing.com

Last edited by jonkaase on January 18th 2012, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

jonkaase

Back to top Go down

need help from the seminar attendees Empty Re: need help from the seminar attendees

Post  56Tbird January 18th 2012, 9:29 pm

Jon, I'd like to thank all of you who gave presentations!! I always enjoy your part,you are a super asset to the BBF world. Thanks again and I'll make sure to sent them an email cheers Cool
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

need help from the seminar attendees Empty Re: need help from the seminar attendees

Post  Tommyj466 January 18th 2012, 9:45 pm

Done.

This was the first seminar I attended and I was impressed with the presenters. I was more impressed by their willingness to stick around and make themselves available to answer questions and just listen to guys. I learned alot just listening to some of the discussions between sessions. Thanks to everyone who puts these on and thanks to Jon K for participating and encouraging us to recognize the folks that presented at the seminar.

Tom Jackson
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY January 18th 2012, 10:34 pm

I would like to thank you too Mr Kaase always enjoy your presentations. Thanks to Charlie and everyone else involved with putting it on.
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell January 18th 2012, 10:42 pm

Jon Emails sent.Thanks again for taking time to come.I allways enjoy your down to earth attitude.Even though Lem says(you couldn't sell p****y to a troop train Laughing ),I think you put it in terms people can understand and I allways come away with usefull information.Thanks again.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 18th 2012, 11:18 pm

Thank you Mr. Kasse for taking the time to come and talk to us, and to Lake and Darrin for their presentations also. For those who didn't attend, you have no idea what you missed out on, the info as always was top notch. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 18th 2012, 11:24 pm

Jon,

Like Dan said, I appreciate all that you do for the BB Ford community. I know that you, Darin, and Lake, came from great distances to be there and share knowledge with us. We all appreciate it, and I will be sure and e-mail everybody and thank them.

Again, my sincere thanks,
Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf January 18th 2012, 11:49 pm

This was the first seminar I have had the luck of attending and it was more then I expected. Thank you, Charlie Darin and Lake Speed Jr and the Bowles for everything. It takes a lot of work and I am sure there are plenty of others behind the scene that put forth great effort to make this all come together. Thank you to everyone. It was well worth the 9 hour drive that's for sure. Btw, did you notice that Boss head missing from your truck? LOL. JK....
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 19th 2012, 12:45 am

Thank You Jon,for reminding all of us. I always appreciate and enjoy listening too your presentartions.Although I have never stood and HAD to give a long presentation,I can imagine how hard it would be. But,I think I can speak for all that was there and say we would listen to you talk about anything from Family to the Planes you love to ride in. Can't wait to hear you again.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues January 19th 2012, 11:19 pm

Done. Thank you Jon for your presentation. I really enjoy the Ford Mountain Motor Pro Stocks, nothing sounds better! I would like to thank Charlie for putting this whole thing on and Don Bowles for letting us use his amazing shop! This was my first seminar and I didnt get to meet everyone but had a great time!

Russ Hood
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 20th 2012, 11:29 am

Jon,

Thanks for attending and being a presenter. I really enjoyed it. Thanks to Don, Darin and Lake as well. It was my first Seminar and we had a good time. It was nice to see that guys like ya'll with all of this knowledge are willing to share it with us normal guys just trying to get our bracket or street car to go a bit faster.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down