BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together.

+5
bruno
D's557BBF
61coon
342g
BB94STANG
9 posters

Go down

Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together. Empty Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together.

Post  BB94STANG February 21st 2012, 9:23 pm

I friggin hate pullin this car around by myself! bounce
BB94STANG
BB94STANG

Back to top Go down

Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together. Empty Re: Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together.

Post  342g February 21st 2012, 9:30 pm

BB94STANG wrote:I friggin hate pullin this car around by myself! bounce

You can always meet up with the good time gang at the Cracker Barrell in Florence Ky. Very Happy Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together. Empty Re: Who from Ohio/Pennsylvania/WV areas going to the "alternate" bash? Lets get a caravan together.

Post  BB94STANG February 21st 2012, 9:49 pm

342g wrote:

You can always meet up with the good time gang at the Cracker Barrell in Florence Ky. Very Happy Very Happy
Ohhhyeah! Travelin' food! I,m right above maysville Ky. I'll head toward Cincy and hook up with u guys there.
BB94STANG
BB94STANG

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon February 21st 2012, 10:33 pm

342g wrote:

Florence....y'all.
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 22nd 2012, 1:24 am

61coon wrote:
342g wrote:

Florence....y'all.

That be the place. bounce Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 22nd 2012, 7:34 am

Sup B, You can just about count on me and Wesley either coming to your house the night before or meeting up with you some place on the way. Either way we will be hanging together that weekend brother!! I'm soooo fired up about this get together, I get to hang out with some of the best guys in the world for a few days!!!!

With or without a car I'm all IN! cheers
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 22nd 2012, 11:27 am

D's557BBF wrote:

Sup B, You can just about count on me and Wesley either coming to your house the night before or meeting up with you some place on the way. Either way we will be hanging together that weekend brother!! I'm soooo fired up about this get together, I get to hang out with some of the best guys in the world for a few days!!!!

With or without a car I'm all IN! cheers

your car better be there , just find a driver to pilot the silver bullet

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 22nd 2012, 1:40 pm

I can meet up with you guys when you pass through Louisville or between Louisville and Bowling Green. However 65mph is max for me with the RV and 28 footer Rolling Eyes
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 22nd 2012, 1:43 pm

Follow me Damon, I don't like going over 65 mph either...I just leave earlier Twisted Evil
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 22nd 2012, 1:45 pm

56Tbird wrote:Follow me Damon, I don't like going over 65 mph either...I just leave earlier Twisted Evil

LOL! I'm with you Dan-O Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 22nd 2012, 1:48 pm

No margarita's at the Rest area's...gotta wait till we set up Camp!! affraid lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 22nd 2012, 1:51 pm

56Tbird wrote:No margarita's at the Rest area's...gotta wait till we set up Camp!! affraid lol!

I've graduated from Margaritas (Give me a Headache) to Rum & Coke (No Headache) drunken
But I like the way you think!

I need to dust off my car & trailer, when are you going racing?

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 22nd 2012, 1:53 pm

Probably after I get my Tbird back in one piece Shocked
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 22nd 2012, 1:53 pm

I'd say late April???
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 22nd 2012, 1:55 pm

56Tbird wrote:I'd say late April???

Just let me know, I'll be racing locally this year however I'd travel to your area if you are going racing like at Hardinsburg or ???

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 22nd 2012, 2:03 pm

I'm sure I'll run there more than anywhere else. Might meet you at Ohio Valley too.I'll let you know when I'm going and see if we can hook up. You'd like US60..Good little track.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 27th 2012, 10:52 am

Hey B, I'm going to pass on this race now man. Friday night events left a BAD teste in my mouth about some of these cats man. I will have to catch you at norwalk man. Me you Rick and Harold will have a ball this summer there!!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 27th 2012, 1:21 pm

D's557BBF wrote:Hey B, I'm going to pass on this race now man. Friday night events left a BAD teste in my mouth about some of these cats man. I will have to catch you at norwalk man. Me you Rick and Harold will have a ball this summer there!!

this sucks

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 27th 2012, 1:22 pm

D's557BBF wrote:Hey B, I'm going to pass on this race now man. Friday night events left a BAD teste in my mouth about some of these cats man. I will have to catch you at norwalk man. Me you Rick and Harold will have a ball this summer there!!

No worries, I can't make it anyway due to a Vacation we already have scheduled for the following week and the wife can't take off so many days within a certain time period. So I won't be there to "stir the pot" Razz

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 27th 2012, 2:46 pm

Come on guys, Blake and the guys are going to a lot of trouble to get this week-end for us guys, don't let a little trash talk, stand in your way of having a great time, and meeting some great people, Big D everyoine wants to see your ride, and meet up with you and your family, I for one think your whole family is first class, and to anyone else, if what I posted offended you, I am deeply sorry, so dust off the rides, and show up, Blake is counting on you. cheers Cool
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 27th 2012, 2:59 pm

Wish things could work out for us however we actually planned on taking off the first two weeks of July for an “extended” vacation but the wife’s manager said “Nuh-Uh! You can’t take off any more than 5 days in a row” It just so happens that we are leaving Friday, the weekend after Blake’s race. So she can’t go and I’m not going without my crew chief.

I’ll miss you guys and no Harold you didn’t say anything that offended me. I assumed we were debating some issues and my initial responses were posted as something “Funny” considering the current state of our economy etc…. “Get Stimulated” LOL

So my decision to not attend has absolutely NOTHING to do with what was posted. I had already messaged “The Snake” to let him know the circumstances before any of this stuff occurred.

60F today, won’t be long until the tracks open!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 27th 2012, 6:30 pm

It's 85* here sunny
Aw shut,I forgot,i'm in south Florida Shocked

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 27th 2012, 6:36 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:It's 85* here sunny
Aw shut,I forgot,i'm in south Florida Shocked

Rub it in bitch, hope it starts raining. just kidding, have a great vacation, and get your ass back on track, you know what I mean. Very Happy Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BB94STANG February 27th 2012, 6:44 pm

Did I miss something here guys????? wtf
BB94STANG
BB94STANG

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 February 27th 2012, 8:57 pm

BB94STANG wrote:

Did I miss something here guys????? wtf

Me wonderin too scratch
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down