BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another dead diesel

+5
blown86hallet
56Tbird
bruno
richter69
77f150
9 posters

Go down

Another dead diesel Empty Another dead diesel

Post  77f150 March 3rd 2012, 4:17 pm

Picked up my daughter from work today and she wanted to show me the truck they had in the shop, sad to see another dead diesel.

Another dead diesel IMG-20120303-00079

Another dead diesel IMG-20120303-00081

77f150
77f150

Back to top Go down

Another dead diesel Empty Re: Another dead diesel

Post  richter69 March 3rd 2012, 5:34 pm

just a junk ass 6.4, I finished short blocking one friday........now to put a complete set of injectors ion a 6.7..........

me and gunslinger Mike usually have all three lifts in the air w cabs on um...........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  77f150 March 3rd 2012, 5:49 pm

It was all the pics you posted that had me look when my daughter said they had a truck torn completely apart. The Ford dealership she works part time at is going under a much needed expansion giving two bays per mechanic finally. We have a lot of diesel trucks around here but I never see anyone pulling anything, just trips to the store and around town.
77f150
77f150

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 3rd 2012, 6:10 pm

richter69 wrote:just a junk ass 6.4, I finished short blocking one friday........now to put a complete set of injectors ion a 6.7..........

me and gunslinger Mike usually have all three lifts in the air w cabs on um...........

injectors on a 6.7 Shocked ....should i jump ship No

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird March 3rd 2012, 6:28 pm

bruno wrote:
richter69 wrote:just a junk ass 6.4, I finished short blocking one friday........now to put a complete set of injectors ion a 6.7..........

Your gonna fall in the Ocean with all the ships you jump!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 3rd 2012, 9:19 pm

bruno wrote:

self inflicted............do not put urea or def fluid in the fuel tank.................you get a 7k bill (warranty does not pay for the operator being a dumbass)
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet March 4th 2012, 3:06 am

richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:

self inflicted............do not put urea or def fluid in the fuel tank.................you get a 7k bill (warranty does not pay for the operator being a dumbass)

Funny shit!! Guy's you would not believe how many times this happens!! (I get all the warranty parts back, and this issue also) Maybe we (ford) should of put the urea fill under the hood? But what person can't tell the difference between the fuel filler and the urea filler...
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 4th 2012, 4:11 am

blown86hallet wrote:
richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:

Funny shit!! Guy's you would not believe how many times this happens!! (I get all the warranty parts back, and this issue also) Maybe we (ford) should of put the urea fill under the hood? But what person can't tell the difference between the fuel filler and the urea filler...

Better Idea..... Get the EPA's head out of their Arse and let you engineers build a better cleaner Diesel with out stupid mandates on it.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 4th 2012, 7:17 am

dfree383 wrote:
blown86hallet wrote:
richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:

Better Idea..... Get the EPA's head out of their Arse and let you engineers build a better cleaner Diesel with out stupid mandates on it.......

Shocked

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick March 4th 2012, 7:48 am

I have a 6.7 and you pretty much have to be a blind, uneducated moron to pour urea in the fuel tank Evil or Very Mad
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 4th 2012, 9:03 am

blown86hallet wrote:
richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:

There is even a TSB for it......I agree w all the EPA crap...............but if you cant figure out what fluid goes in what hole, well gas may be the answer for you.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet March 4th 2012, 9:05 am

richter69 wrote:
blown86hallet wrote:
richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:

There is even a TSB for it......I agree w all the EPA crap...............but if you cant figure out what fluid goes in what hole, well gas may be the answer for you.

some of our test drivers have put urea in my C-520 1.6L GTDI vehicles.. so gas is not the answer to pure STUPIDTY>>>
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 4th 2012, 9:15 am

wow, some people need to ride a f'n bicycle I guess. Honestly its a wonder we have evolved as much as we have as a species.............
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 March 4th 2012, 10:14 am

How do you keep from pulling your hair out? I can understand job security, but daaaaaaamn, I would go nuts if I had to do that all the time. Mad Evil or Very Mad
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 4th 2012, 10:17 am

blown86hallet wrote: Maybe we (ford) should of put the urea fill under the hood? But what person can't tell the difference between the fuel filler and the urea filler...

Don't do that. Then Fabio wil be shortblocking trucks due to people putting urea in the oil filler.....

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 4th 2012, 10:17 am

you get good at it, I can do it in my sleep now.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum