BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.

5 posters

Go down

Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.  Empty Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.

Post  Mark Miller March 20th 2012, 1:23 am

Pretty cool IMO it's up to 80 pages.He drove to Florida won NMRA True Street.Flew back to New Mexico left the car in Florida.Flew back to New Mexico 2 weeks later and won True Street at the NMCA race.Now he's on his way back driving to New Mexico.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.  Empty Re: Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.

Post  bbf-falcon March 20th 2012, 2:39 am

That sounds like something a guy named Cody from Green Bay would do. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.  Empty Re: Anyone else following the Driving 8 second Mustang from New Mexico to Bradenton,Florida on YB.

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 7:13 am

yes , great thread

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Darrin Gorham March 20th 2012, 11:09 am

He has a spool, averaged 18 mpg and sat in a kirkey aluminum race street!

Darrin Gorham

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 2:32 pm

Darrin Gorham wrote:He has a spool, averaged 18 mpg and sat in a kirkey aluminum race street!

Shocked i hope he got some massages on the way

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf March 20th 2012, 8:28 pm

I have kirkeys in my car and found them alright. Of course I was a lot younger then and I never drove to Florida in my car.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller March 21st 2012, 1:09 am

bbf-falcon wrote:That sounds like something a guy named Cody from Green Bay would do. Very Happy

Rick,i remember that he drove his Blue Ford Truck to the BBF bash.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller March 21st 2012, 1:13 am

bruno wrote:yes , great thread

Nick,very true the best i've ever read.It's up to 106 pages now,they have pictures up with his car in New Mexico.The best part is there's snow on the ground and he's wearing his Racing Jacket.It's some very cool pictures looks like a old Western Town.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down