BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will somebody PLEASE !!!!

+5
342g
69F100
richter69
John Myrick
QtrWarrior
9 posters

Go down

Will somebody PLEASE !!!! Empty Will somebody PLEASE !!!!

Post  QtrWarrior March 30th 2012, 7:53 pm

Please stop it from RAINING on T&T night ???? I know the farmers need the rain and stuff, but enough is enough !!!!

That is all....
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Will somebody PLEASE !!!! Empty Re: Will somebody PLEASE !!!!

Post  John Myrick March 30th 2012, 7:57 pm

Damn Mike at this rate the rings will rust to the cylinder walls.................

How's the weekend the weekend looking ?

I'm finally able to test the new convertor this coming sunday
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 30th 2012, 8:09 pm

dry here......... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick March 30th 2012, 8:20 pm

How dry is it ? Laughing

I had too
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 30th 2012, 8:26 pm

enough to go to the track............ Razz
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick March 30th 2012, 8:28 pm

That's dry dude that's dry Very Happy
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 30th 2012, 8:31 pm

Mike I was thinking today at work I might head over to the track until about 5 pm the clouds started coming in said well Mike want be running to night started to call you to let you know it was looking like rain but we had a brake down at the same time I had to go take care of and forgot to call you
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 30th 2012, 8:49 pm

69F100 wrote:Mike I was thinking today at work I might head over to the track until about 5 pm the clouds started coming in said well Mike want be running to night started to call you to let you know it was looking like rain but we had a brake down at the same time I had to go take care of and forgot to call you

I was watching the weather from about 9:00am on...We have to leave here by 2pm to get there, as it a 3.5 hr drive...It wasn't looking good and I pulled the plug about 1:30... It was flooding at the track about 5:30pm, about the time we would be getting there. They cancelled right before that...

OH Well.....

John, Most of the tracks run their T&T on Fridays...But only run their brackets once a month...And this weekend ain't one of them............ Sad
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 30th 2012, 8:54 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
69F100 wrote:Mike I was thinking today at work I might head over to the track until about 5 pm the clouds started coming in said well Mike want be running to night started to call you to let you know it was looking like rain but we had a brake down at the same time I had to go take care of and forgot to call you

I was watching the weather from about 9:00am on...We have to leave here by 2pm to get there, as it a 3.5 hr drive...It wasn't looking good and I pulled the plug about 1:30... It was flooding at the track about 5:30pm, about the time we would be getting there. They cancelled right before that...

OH Well.....

John, Most of the tracks run their T&T on Fridays...But only run their brackets once a month...And this weekend ain't one of them............ Sad

That's sad, we bracket race every week, if it isn't raining. 3.5 hours is a far piece to go, and be rained out, I'm about 20 minutes from the track.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn March 30th 2012, 9:14 pm

Somebody please do a bounce "No Rain Dance" bounce . This the fifth weekend in a row we were planning to take Mikey's new rig to the track in Reynolds, and every Friday it has rained Sad .
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 30th 2012, 9:50 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:Somebody please do a bounce "No Rain Dance" bounce . This the fifth weekend in a row we were planning to take Mikey's new rig to the track in Reynolds, and every Friday it has rained Sad .

Doug I tried that earlier this year it didn't work I think I made it rain more I'm not trying that dance anymore I may have it backwards if I do a rain dance it don't rain and if I do the dance for it to stop it just rains more and more scratch affraid Evil or Very Mad
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 30th 2012, 9:56 pm

342g wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

OH Well.....

That's sad, we bracket race every week, if it isn't raining. 3.5 hours is a far piece to go, and be rained out, I'm about 20 minutes from the track.

Harold, before we lost our track in 2006, we could race every weekend here and it was only 20 minutes for me..
Windy Hollow reminds me of our old track..Nice little track, that hooks like a %$$##...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 30th 2012, 10:07 pm

342g wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

OH Well.....

Harold I have 3 different track only a 45 min drive from they house the track Mike is talking about is about 1 1/2 hour drive . Wink
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 31st 2012, 12:09 am

Yea, that's the way it is here, I'm within a hour of four tracks, about two hours to a couple more, but if the car is not ready, don't matter if you got one in your back yard. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  soupbean March 31st 2012, 1:03 am

I feel your pain brother. At Atlanta Dragway, we have been rained out at every event so far this year including tonight. Sometimes we might get a few runs in, then the rain comes. There has been one t&t that didn't get rained out and we cracked the case on the trans the day before so we didn't make that one. I feel a little better knowing it's not just me...
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 31st 2012, 3:59 am

Get some rain tires? Laughing Laughing

Hell it even rained here one my way back yesterday....... sunny
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 31st 2012, 8:34 pm

dfree383 wrote:Get some rain tires? Laughing Laughing

Hell it even rained here one my way back yesterday....... sunny

but it turns in to steam
What a Face
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle April 2nd 2012, 2:25 pm

Don't feel bad Mike. We actually made it to the track Sat night just to get bit by the electrical gremlins...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum