BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio.

+4
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
342g
rmcomprandy
8 posters

Go down

All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio. Empty All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio.

Post  rmcomprandy April 1st 2012, 11:26 am

Hey everyone ... just a reminder that this year's spring meet is this EASTER weekend but, because of Easter it is on Friday afternoon and evening April 6th and all day Saturday April 7th, (NOT the normal Saturday & Sunday).
See you there...
Harold ... we got a present for ya.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio. Empty Re: All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio.

Post  342g April 1st 2012, 12:09 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Hey everyone ... just a reminder that this year's spring meet is this EASTER weekend but, because of Easter it is on Friday afternoon and evening April 6th and all day Saturday April 7th, (NOT the normal Saturday & Sunday).
See you there...

You guys are my heroes, will see you then, meet us at the Cracker Barrel, you and Adney eat breakfast on me. cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio. Empty Re: All FORD swap meet ... Columbus, Ohio.

Post  bbf-falcon April 1st 2012, 12:10 pm

See ya there Randy,remind Adney to bring the Piston&rod and bearings for Harolds present. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy April 1st 2012, 1:26 pm

342g wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:Hey everyone ... just a reminder that this year's spring meet is this EASTER weekend but, because of Easter it is on Friday afternoon and evening April 6th and all day Saturday April 7th, (NOT the normal Saturday & Sunday).
See you there...

You guys are my heroes, will see you then, meet us at the Cracker Barrel, you and Adney eat breakfast on me. cheers

Why don't you pick a restaurant near the north side...? Or, near Dublin-Grandville Rd. LOL

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy April 1st 2012, 1:28 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:See ya there Randy,remind Adney to bring the Piston&rod and bearings for Harolds present. Very Happy

You mean that "war club" and piston ...? heavy, heavy, heavy.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 1st 2012, 2:40 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:See ya there Randy,remind Adney to bring the Piston&rod and bearings for Harolds present. Very Happy

You mean that "war club" and piston ...? heavy, heavy, heavy.
Remind Adney to bring me a 4.500 crank too!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d April 1st 2012, 3:12 pm

Stop by and see me in the buckeye bldg, I've got red solo cups and something to put in them Very Happy drunken
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 1st 2012, 8:41 pm

Seems like there is going to be quite a bunch of FORD guys at the Cracker Barrel Saturday Very Happy

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy April 4th 2012, 12:16 am

GT300TD wrote:

Seems like there is going to be quite a bunch of FORD guys at the Cracker Barrel Saturday Very Happy

Yea Terry ... stop by while you're walking around selling 50/50 tickets, Wink

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 4th 2012, 6:37 am

dave d wrote:Stop by and see me in the buckeye bldg, I've got red solo cups and something to put in them Very Happy drunken

bounce bounce drunken drunken

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 4th 2012, 6:57 am

dave d wrote:Stop by and see me in the buckeye bldg, I've got red solo cups and something to put in them Very Happy drunken
Okie Dokie cheers drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 4th 2012, 7:39 am

Sounds like a party in the Buckeye building drunken cheers

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet April 4th 2012, 8:40 am

guy's/

I'll be in Vegas for a bodybuilding show this weekend.... BUt if anyone finds a Blower intake at this meet please get me the sellers number!!!! I need more blower intakes.

thanks

adam
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 4th 2012, 9:06 am

blown86hallet wrote:guy's/

I'll be in Vegas for a bodybuilding show this weekend.... BUt if anyone finds a Blower intake at this meet please get me the sellers number!!!! I need more blower intakes.

thanks

adam

Have them build me one while your out there, I have about ruined the one I have................ Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 4th 2012, 9:26 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
GT300TD wrote:

Yea Terry ... stop by while you're walking around selling 50/50 tickets, Wink

Won't be selling them till Fall, will be working 3 days for Mid-Ohio Ford at this one. Plan on bringing my Pinto buddy with me after our shift ends at 7:00 Friday, he wants to meet you and maybe some others from the Forum Smile

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 4th 2012, 10:45 am

This meet is always lots of fun. Always fun to meet new forum members and see what each others buying.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d April 4th 2012, 5:38 pm

HEY Rick don't forget to load the car up with what you was bringing Laughing JUST reminding you
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 4th 2012, 8:53 pm

Thanks buddy:D . Reminde me again tomorrow nite also. Its comes w/age. Now what was it we were doing:?: Shocked Embarassed

Oh yea,bring me a red solo cup:lol:

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down