BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"HorsinAround" how's the truck build going??

2 posters

Go down

"HorsinAround" how's the truck build going?? Empty "HorsinAround" how's the truck build going??

Post  f250mike April 11th 2012, 10:48 pm

Just curious!!!
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

"HorsinAround" how's the truck build going?? Empty Re: "HorsinAround" how's the truck build going??

Post  HorsinAround May 3rd 2012, 3:12 pm

Sorry, just saw this. Havent done too much to the truck for a while, discovered rust where the drivers door seal/rocker panel is (crumbled when I pushed on the seal) and since I absolutely HATE body work, I have tabled the project until I get several other projects around the place done. Dad just told me he ordered new kitchen cabinets, so guess what else I get to work on... lol
Really, I am also gathering motor parts as funds allow and right now, they don't allow until I get the cash saved up to pay a friend of mine for a bunch of parts that are now in my shop. I found a shop in Monticello that can sonic check the block, so I plan to have that done in the next few weeks so I'll know what the max safe bore is on my block. While there, I am going to have them flow my "new" aluminum heads so I can match a cam and have a base for future work.

How's it going on your end?
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

"HorsinAround" how's the truck build going?? Empty Re: "HorsinAround" how's the truck build going??

Post  f250mike May 4th 2012, 9:20 pm

Who in Monticello can sonic check blocks? Diamond machine?
I have mine ready I think! Going to hit the track Sunday for some TnT.
Our first race is May 12th so I need to get my butt in gear.
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

"HorsinAround" how's the truck build going?? Empty EW

Post  HorsinAround May 5th 2012, 12:28 pm

Yes, Diamond Machine. I called them on Wednesday and they said they can sonic check blocks. Shoot me a pm with some dates you are going to be at the track and I'll try to ride over and introduce myself.

AP
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down