BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been a crazy couple of days.............

+2
psfracer
richter69
6 posters

Go down

been a crazy couple of days............. Empty been a crazy couple of days.............

Post  richter69 April 15th 2012, 12:28 pm

I took off work both thursday and friday, chased 3 days in a row and logged right at 1500 miles. Thursday was a huge bust, friday we managed to catch a night time tornado w of apache ok, yesterday did not turn out to be the "event" they led up to, which in a way is good. We did manage to catch a big long track tornado e of woodward in open country, it did blow up an oilfield tank battery......so im sure that will make gas go up 50 bucks a gallon or some crap lol. Dad is working on some pics, we got some decent stuff. I think I spent just under 100 bucks for the 3 days so in that aspect its cheap fun. I am smooth wore out though. I'll try and get some pics up later for those interested. We are just now getting into severe weather season and its already off to a running start.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

been a crazy couple of days............. Empty Re: been a crazy couple of days.............

Post  psfracer April 15th 2012, 1:20 pm

I am curious, what is tornado season? March till ?
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

been a crazy couple of days............. Empty Re: been a crazy couple of days.............

Post  richter69 April 15th 2012, 3:31 pm

depends on the area, around here its usually april and may, but they can happen as early as feb and late as june.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 April 15th 2012, 4:07 pm

Gotta ask....

Is it just like what's shown on Storm Chasers? If so, that's freaking awesome! I would love to do that a few times, lol

I remember living in Miami when Andrew came....we were the IDIOTS on the beach until the last possible minute. I emphsize IDIOTs as bad weather ain't nothing to screw with.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 15th 2012, 11:27 pm

yep just like that, lots of driving around............lol. I will say I get aggravated when my dad drives, he is not near as aggressive as I am, I like to stroll right up the the bitch.....he likes to keep some distance, and he likes to give up after a few pics, runs from hail etc.....I'll chase it to Canada if I have to and replace the windshield when I get back........... Laughing

Only deal is he has all the radios and live radar and stuff in his rig so it is what it is. Forcast looks like crap all week, sunny skies, highs in the low to mid 70's, dry air..........puts me in a depressed mood..... Neutral
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 April 16th 2012, 9:05 am

richter69 wrote:yep just like that, lots of driving around............lol. I will say I get aggravated when my dad drives, he is not near as aggressive as I am, I like to stroll right up the the bitch.....he likes to keep some distance, and he likes to give up after a few pics, runs from hail etc.....I'll chase it to Canada if I have to and replace the windshield when I get back........... Laughing

Only deal is he has all the radios and live radar and stuff in his rig so it is what it is. Forcast looks like crap all week, sunny skies, highs in the low to mid 70's, dry air..........puts me in a depressed mood..... Neutral

Stupid nice weather, lol
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 16th 2012, 10:11 am

glad you guys are ok ....ef4 hit kansas ...that was a monster

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 16th 2012, 12:46 pm

Jon you think it has been Crazy I know it has last wednesday about 80 mile west of me they got 4 1/2 feet of hail in a little over an hour.... not 4 1/2 inches deep but FEET DEEP..... Shocked they had to get bull dozers and front end loaders to clear highway 287.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 16th 2012, 12:51 pm

the Coug wrote:Jon you think it has been Crazy I know it has last wednesday about 80 mile west of me they got 4 1/2 feet of hail in a little over an hour.... not 4 1/2 inches deep but FEET DEEP..... Shocked they had to get bull dozers and front end loaders to clear highway 287.....

4 1/2 feet ....holy shit .......

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 16th 2012, 1:00 pm

Bruno the same day a town call Fritch tx got so much hail and rain they have houses with ruined first floors cuz it came so fast and hard water levels in their houses was over a foot deep, and keep in mind Fritch sits on a hill
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 16th 2012, 1:01 pm

that is some crazy stuff

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 16th 2012, 1:08 pm

the Coug wrote:Jon you think it has been Crazy I know it has last wednesday about 80 mile west of me they got 4 1/2 feet of hail in a little over an hour.... not 4 1/2 inches deep but FEET DEEP..... Shocked they had to get bull dozers and front end loaders to clear highway 287.....

yep saw that lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Darrin Gorham April 16th 2012, 1:43 pm

Have you ever been chasing around Borger tx?

Darrin Gorham

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 16th 2012, 10:36 pm

Darrin Gorham wrote:Have you ever been chasing around Borger tx?

yes I use to cruise around Borger when I grew up I still go thru there alot....use to be some Bad A$$ car there when I grew up.....I remember a Hemi duster a couple v8 Vegas, a 440 six pack cuda, a 340 six pack T/A cuda a few Big block camaros.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down