BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Government and IRS is out of control.

+2
jasonf
Moodyblues
6 posters

Go down

The Government and IRS is out of control. Empty The Government and IRS is out of control.

Post  Moodyblues April 19th 2012, 9:46 am

I dont know how many of you guys are in business, but I just got the bill from my accountant for the IRS. Between payroll taxes, unemployment, health insurance, etc the small business man has a hard time keeping his head above water.

Thanks for letting me rant this morning. I could build a hell of a motor from what I pay uncle sam, but I guess we have to pay for those who sit on therwe ass, have 5 kids and dont work.

That's all!
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

The Government and IRS is out of control. Empty Re: The Government and IRS is out of control.

Post  jasonf April 19th 2012, 10:30 am

Welcome to the club.... The only good thing about it is that taxes here are still waaaaaayyyyy less then in Canada. When I have to pay even more at tax time I just smile knowing all the money I am saving since I left Canada. lol!
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

The Government and IRS is out of control. Empty Gov and IRS...

Post  hpwdboss1 April 19th 2012, 12:24 pm

Jason, Am I correct in thinking that in Canada property taxes are really low? If you add my income tax & 7% sales tax, property tax and health care I wonder how much difference there is between the two countries.
Just askin'.
Perry
hpwdboss1
hpwdboss1

Back to top Go down

The Government and IRS is out of control. Empty Re: The Government and IRS is out of control.

Post  richter69 April 19th 2012, 12:49 pm

I had to pay in this year instead of getting back, cost of too many broken pos trucks I guess. At least I dont have to hock or take out a loan to pay them, the jewelry store has been flooded with people selling gold here lately.

I know its been a little slower around the shop but this week I'm as or busier than I've ever been.............
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney April 19th 2012, 1:09 pm

I pay every year, by choice. People treat their income tax refund like its a bonus, or savings account. I'd rather have my money throughout the year and invest it, then have less through the year and get a fat refund that I was entitled to in the first place. Small business owners, well that's a different story, and it will get worse until someone realizes that it's not a business owners responsibility to compensate for our governments extravagant spending and misappropriation of funds to programs, countries and regions of the world that certainly aren't viable nor appreciated.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  patfromjersey April 19th 2012, 7:38 pm

Barney is right. Why give the gov't an interest free loan? (non business owner here) Very Happy
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down