BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Starter Locator Plate and Steel Mid Plate

+16
Dave C.
dirt_worker
frank13
Dragz79
Diddly
slotracer
wvmudder
bigblok2000ranger
bruno
jbozzelle
stanggt
IcallhimGeorge
jasonf
powerstrokeace
Barney
Wheelie58
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

starter plate - BBF Starter Locator Plate and Steel Mid Plate - Page 3 Empty Re: BBF Starter Locator Plate and Steel Mid Plate

Post  Mike R January 3rd 2014, 9:16 pm

Keith, my mid plate arrived yesterday. It looks great, it's going to make my mid plate installation much easier. Thanks for the super deal, now all I have to do is wait for it to warm up so I can work on my car. Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Mike R

Back to top Go down

starter plate - BBF Starter Locator Plate and Steel Mid Plate - Page 3 Empty Re: BBF Starter Locator Plate and Steel Mid Plate

Post  Wheelie58 January 3rd 2014, 9:22 pm

Mike R wrote:Keith, my mid plate arrived yesterday. It looks great, it's going to make my mid plate installation much easier. Thanks for the super deal, now all I have to do is wait for it to warm up so I can work on my car. Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Mike
It may be cold there, but a nice KFM mid plate and a couple swallows of whiskey should warm the shop up.
Thanks!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R January 3rd 2014, 9:28 pm

True, but it's going to be-11 on Sunday dropping to -26 Monday morning with a high of -14 on Monday. I think I'll stay inside, look at my nice new plate and have some apple pie.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 January 3rd 2014, 10:11 pm

Mike R wrote:True, but it's going to be-11 on Sunday dropping to -26 Monday morning with a high of -14 on Monday. I think I'll stay inside, look at my nice new plate and have some apple pie.

Oh man.. That plate may shrink up to about 4" if it that cold!
Brrrtrrr
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R January 3rd 2014, 11:22 pm

Noy worried about the plate, Whats going to happen in my pants? Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 January 3rd 2014, 11:33 pm

affraid 
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

starter plate - BBF Starter Locator Plate and Steel Mid Plate - Page 3 Empty Block and mid plate KFM parts for X Pursuit

Post  CDMBill January 4th 2014, 3:06 am

I am really happy to have found KFM and these parts. It's nice to have Keith himself answer the phone and answer questions. I have the complete set on the way and I'm looking forward to getting my little ex CHP car on the road with the 598" BBF. DW 14 here we go.

CDMBill

Back to top Go down

Post  bosshoss January 4th 2014, 4:53 pm

Keith. It looks like your package has arrived at my address in Blaine.

I will be picking it up next weekend on my way to Seattle.

I am sure it will be an awesome piece.

thx dkp
bosshoss
bosshoss
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 January 4th 2014, 5:16 pm

CDMBill wrote:I am really happy to have found KFM and these parts. It's nice to have Keith himself answer the phone and answer questions. I have the complete set on the way and I'm looking forward to getting my little ex CHP car on the road with the 598" BBF. DW 14 here we go.

If a 598 was standard in all police cars, the bad guys would never get away.
Thanks!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 January 4th 2014, 5:18 pm

bosshoss wrote:Keith. It looks like your package has arrived at my address in Blaine.

I will be picking it up next weekend on my way to Seattle.

I am sure it will be an awesome piece.

thx dkp
I am sure you will like it. The plating really made it look cool.
Thanks,
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3