BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM ready for the BBF Race..............who will be there?

+10
Barney
56Tbird
D's557BBF
bigblok2000ranger
cool40
dr's wife racing
QtrWarrior
bruno
richter69
Moodyblues
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IM ready for the BBF Race..............who will be there? - Page 2 Empty Re: IM ready for the BBF Race..............who will be there?

Post  bruno June 11th 2012, 2:35 pm

Moodyblues wrote:Hey Dano, you and Nick gonna time trial together friday afternoon?

lol! lol!

no ...... we have a heads up match race ...... Mr. Stevens is fronting the dollars cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

IM ready for the BBF Race..............who will be there? - Page 2 Empty Re: IM ready for the BBF Race..............who will be there?

Post  Moodyblues June 11th 2012, 2:41 pm

bruno wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:Hey Dano, you and Nick gonna time trial together friday afternoon?

lol! lol!

no ...... we have a heads up match race ...... Mr. Stevens is fronting the dollars cheers

That will be worth the price of admission! bounce bounce
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 11th 2012, 3:28 pm

Who's holding sidebet cash?
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 11th 2012, 3:52 pm

Barney wrote:I reserved the Executive suite at Richland Inn for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. See everyone there.

there goes the neigborhood cheers , the cabin deal didnt work out for us so we will be at richland also .. from sun to sun ...... lee is going to put the 605 in my car for the weekend Twisted Evil Very Happy

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 11th 2012, 7:18 pm

bruno wrote:
Barney wrote:I reserved the Executive suite at Richland Inn for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. See everyone there.

there goes the neigborhood cheers , the cabin deal didnt work out for us so we will be at richland also .. from sun to sun ...... lee is going to put the 605 in my car for the weekend Twisted Evil Very Happy
Is he doing it in the parking lot of the Richland inn? That would be a good time and I'm sure the Management would surely appreciate it. They're thinking this weekend is gonna be great it's the most booked up we've been all year....if only they knew!!!
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 11th 2012, 7:24 pm

Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:

Is he doing it in the parking lot of the Richland inn? That would be a good time and I'm sure the Management would surely appreciate it. They're thinking this weekend is gonna be great it's the most booked up we've been all year....if only they knew!!!

cheers cheers drunken cheers cheers

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 11th 2012, 7:33 pm

bruno wrote:

check this...http://www.alapark.com/JoeWheeler/Specials%20&%20Packages/
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 11th 2012, 7:37 pm

bruno wrote:

lol,if i had a few parts and a little more time it'd already be in my car! Surprised
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon June 12th 2012, 12:34 am

My Magic 8-Ball says..."Signs point to yes."
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell June 17th 2012, 9:17 am

Wes Littrell wrote:Two vehicles I hope Smile
Wes
Bringing two more friends with fox bodies. Very Happy
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2