BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!!

5 posters

Go down

GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!! Empty GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!!

Post  69bluehotrod June 22nd 2012, 3:07 pm

General Motors to recall its popular Chevrolet Cruze compact car. Suspect

The recall covers the 2011 and 2012 model years and affects more than 475,000 cars, which have ranked among the top-selling U.S. compacts over the past two years.

The fires can ignite when fluids, mainly oil spilled when it is being changed, drip onto a hot plastic shield below the engine, the company said Friday. GM knows of 30 fires caused by the problem. Flames engulfed and destroyed cars in two cases reported to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!! Empty Re: GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!!

Post  Diggindeeper June 23rd 2012, 8:32 pm

Scrap.
My bosses brand new 3500 Denali, He rolled a spool of aluminum cable off the back, it bent the tailgate enough that the paint flaked off the other side underneath the handle. Truck was 3 days old.
I know tailgates are not built that tough anymore but that's pretty bad. Not sure how heavy exactly the cable is but under 300 pounds for sure
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!! Empty Re: GM.... LOL u just cant help but love 'em....NOT!!!

Post  crittersf1 June 24th 2012, 10:55 pm

I saw a GM tail gate on a new pick-up fold double one night when a rather "plump" chick sat on it.
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 24th 2012, 10:59 pm

crittersf1 wrote:I saw a GM tail gate on a new pick-up fold double one night when a rather "plump" chick sat on it.
gm needs to put some "no fat chicks"stickers on the tailgate! Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield June 24th 2012, 11:10 pm

cool40 wrote:
crittersf1 wrote:I saw a GM tail gate on a new pick-up fold double one night when a rather "plump" chick sat on it.
gm needs to put some "no fat chicks"stickers on the tailgate! Laughing

X@ LOL Razz Razz Razz lol! lol!
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down