BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fuel stuff for sale or trade!

3 posters

Go down

fuel stuff for sale or trade! Empty fuel stuff for sale or trade!

Post  nitrous.f July 3rd 2012, 10:13 pm

i have a 12 gal fuel cell with a holley blue pump with two holley reg to boot! also have about 19' of braided line with 8an fitting on them! would like to trade for a 3-4 gal vertical procell,or a alky electric pump that will handle 800-900hp,or everything for a used 1050-1150 dominator alky carb!l let me know what you got laying around to make a deal! maybe you don,t need any money! pm me or e-mail me at tthompson178064@yahoo.com! thanks for looking!or call (440)735-3399 Smile Smile Smile
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

fuel stuff for sale or trade! Empty Re: fuel stuff for sale or trade!

Post  richter69 July 3rd 2012, 10:29 pm

dont mess w an electric pump,put a belt pump on it and be done with it.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrous.f July 3rd 2012, 11:24 pm

ok will do! but can you tell me whats the diff between the two pumps? Smile
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky July 4th 2012, 8:47 pm

Don't buy anything from this guy. He is a lies, won't hold up his end of the deal, and is generally full of shit.

Here is a link with details and pictures;

https://www.429-460.com/t12451-pistons-and-crank-for-sale-sold

I never got any money for replacement pistons.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrous.f July 4th 2012, 10:24 pm

please man you don,t know what the your talking about! ive dealt with guys from 2slow,fe stang, ive sold carbs to intake, cams liters,pushrod, you name it i have sold it with out any problems at all from none of the other fourm members! on here! from bbf.com to the corral.net you are the only person to have a problem with the parts i sold you piston that is! my engine builder dissassemle the engine and told me they were find for what you were going to do! so i believe him1 he said the one piston was not as bad as you made it seem it was! he said skirt just need cleaning up thats it! sorry man or never would have sold them just would have built me a street motor out of them no problem Very Happy so stop it!
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky July 4th 2012, 10:59 pm

Your engine builder is clearly blind then. Look at the pictures. Why would you put something in a box and ship it out without looking at the parts? If somehow you were stupid enough to be ignorant of the pistons condition, why then did you offer to pay to replace the two worst pistons? Look at the pictures, two are completely trashed.

You said you would replace two of the pistons. You did not. You lied.

I have no desire for your money now, clearly you need it more than me. Others deserve to know this before dealing with you.

Not much else to say.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrous.f July 5th 2012, 12:09 am

Mustang-junky wrote:Your engine builder is clearly blind then. Look at the pictures. Why would you put something in a box and ship it out without looking at the parts? If somehow you were stupid enough to be ignorant of the pistons condition, why then did you offer to pay to replace the two worst pistons? Look at the pictures, two are completely trashed.

You said you would replace two of the pistons. You did not. You lied.

I have no desire for your money now, clearly you need it more than me. Others deserve to know this before dealing with you.

Not much else to say.

Jess
no brother i stil get my parts from people from here and everywere! no one have a problem but you! take care! Shocked
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down