BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered By Ford

2 posters

Go down

Powered By Ford Empty Powered By Ford

Post  1faststang September 5th 2012, 5:02 pm

Powered By Ford in Orlando, FL ...anyone ever deal with them..Good, Bad, Ugly??..lol Laughing

Thanks For your Input!
1faststang
1faststang

Back to top Go down

Powered By Ford Empty Re: Powered By Ford

Post  4604X4 September 5th 2012, 6:15 pm

I replied to your post on this at the other 460 forum too. I used them to port a set of C9VE heads about 12 years ago. They machined the heads, ainstalled 3/8 studs and guideplates, machine the spring seats and cut stems for teflon seals, SS valves, port matched to my manifold and a did a nice "street port" (moslty exhaust port work). It was nice work. I don't have the heads any more but I have picturers of their work. A couple of years later a wiped a cam lobe and bent a vavle. I brough the head back to them and had it cleaned up and a new valve installed. No complaints about their work. I would use them again.
I belive the guy doing the porting was Matt (but its been a while now).
If it is the same guys running the shop - they do great work.
4604X4
4604X4

Back to top Go down