BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Scam Man ~ Anti Obama Song

+8
whitefield
DanH
5pointslow
bbf-falcon
schmitty
dfree383
bigblok2000ranger
res0rli9
12 posters

Go down

Mr. Scam Man ~ Anti Obama Song  Empty Mr. Scam Man ~ Anti Obama Song

Post  res0rli9 September 11th 2012, 8:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tE0M9R1YXH0#!

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Mr. Scam Man ~ Anti Obama Song  Empty Re: Mr. Scam Man ~ Anti Obama Song

Post  bigblok2000ranger September 12th 2012, 12:07 am

Remind me again, who was the president who ignored the taliban's threats of 911, who was president when gas reached over $3/gallon? Who was president who raised minimum wage effectively doubling the cost of living? What political party passed NAFTA ? What political party controls big oil and is responsible for much of the high gas prices?

Everything wrong with this country was done to it by Republicans. All of a sudden they give two shits about the middle class?
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 12th 2012, 2:48 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:Remind me again, who was the president who ignored the taliban's threats of 911, who was president when gas reached over $3/gallon? Who was president who raised minimum wage effectively doubling the cost of living? What political party passed NAFTA ? What political party controls big oil and is responsible for much of the high gas prices?

Everything wrong with this country was done to it by Republicans. All of a sudden they give two shits about the middle class?

You better watch it, your throwing rocks and living in a glass house.

if you wish we can take this to The Bullet and discuss it in detail.

dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 12th 2012, 7:53 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:Remind me again, who was the president who ignored the taliban's threats of 911, who was president when gas reached over $3/gallon? Who was president who raised minimum wage effectively doubling the cost of living? What political party passed NAFTA ? What political party controls big oil and is responsible for much of the high gas prices?

Those threats have been going on for quite a while. Even back to when Reagan, Bush, and Clinton were in office. Bill was offered Bin Laden on a silver platter 3 times by Sudan and ignored it. Who was pres when gas went over $4? What president hasn't raised the min wage? No party controls oil, just like no party controls the grain markets. Free market trading, supply and demand, world economics do.

BTW don't forget that Bush caused Katrina, that is about the only thing you forgot to state as a "fact" in that list.

What it all boils down to is that this guy can't do his job, he needs to get out of the way and let someone who can, do it. It's like this IMO liberals=freeloaders, and conservatives=the guys who have to pay for the liberals hand outs. There has been a ton of handout policies going on lately and I'm tired of paying for them.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 12th 2012, 8:57 am

I don't care WHO you have in office,if your elected congress is against him,he's screwed. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow September 12th 2012, 11:49 am

i dont care or wanna hear about bush or 3 presidents ago ...or Romney ...or 2 presidents ahead

What Has Obama done for this country so far since he has been in ?? ....what has he done ? has he done the things he said he was gonna do ?
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH September 12th 2012, 11:57 am

5pointslow wrote:i dont care or wanna hear about bush or 3 presidents ago ...or Romney ...or 2 presidents ahead

What Has Obama done for this country so far since he has been in ?? ....what has he done ? has he done the things he said he was gonna do ?

Name one president that has done ALL the things he will do

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 12th 2012, 11:59 am

You mean like bankrupting the country? Not stopping the spending hemorrhage? Keeping the conflict in Afghanistan going?

Face it this cats the worst president in US history, handsdown..... He makes jimmy carter look like a blazing success.

Last edited by dfree383 on September 12th 2012, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 12th 2012, 12:00 pm

DanH wrote:
5pointslow wrote:i dont care or wanna hear about bush or 3 presidents ago ...or Romney ...or 2 presidents ahead

Stick to the subject Dan...... OBama.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow September 12th 2012, 12:07 pm

DAN H

Like i stated if ya read it ..im not worried abbout bush or any other president we have had ...... The topic is about the problem we have in now ......when someone else gets in its the we can start a thread on them to on how they will do things or what they did or didnt do .

Bottom line he hasnt done shit ....... a stupid but true fact i saw was he has spent more time in his term on days on vacations than all the presidents combined vacations lol ...pretty sad when the countrys economy is shot and he is the fearless leader .....

Hows ya change doing for ya
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH September 12th 2012, 12:08 pm

dfree383 wrote:You mean like bankrupting the country? Not stopping the spending hemorrhage? Keeping the conflict in Afghanistan going?

Face it this cats the worst president in US history, handsdown..... He make jimmy carter look like a blazing success.

should have mitt before obama as president , the end could have been here already or have more to blame on obama

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow September 12th 2012, 12:13 pm

i just feel with the way everything is going these days and the future ...... its not even fair to have and raise kids right now ..obviously im just saying this and we will do what americans do , but i lok at my nephews that are 6 and 8 and wonder what they have ahead of them .... dont matter president
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH September 12th 2012, 12:16 pm

dfree383 wrote:
DanH wrote:

Stick to the subject Dan...... OBama.....

Ok , Obama only . he take over in the black and no war's ? or was it already F'd up ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield September 12th 2012, 12:18 pm

Here is something to think about while you argue about it and the two things that we have forgotten about.

"I have often expressed my sentiments, that every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience." -- George Washington, letter to the General Committee of the United Baptist Churches in Virginia

"It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible."

"Do not let any one claim to be a true American if they ever attempt to remove religion from politics."

First President of the United States - George Washington
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 12th 2012, 12:28 pm

whitefield wrote:Here is something to think about while you argue about it and the two things that we have forgotten about.

"I have often expressed my sentiments, that every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience." -- George Washington, letter to the General Committee of the United Baptist Churches in Virginia

"It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible."

"Do not let any one claim to be a true American if they ever attempt to remove religion from politics."

First President of the United States - George Washington
Whitey leave religion out of it......... We are talking about Obama.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH September 12th 2012, 12:40 pm

schmitty wrote:

Those threats have been going on for quite a while. Even back to when Reagan, Bush, and Clinton were in office. Bill was offered Bin Laden on a silver platter 3 times by Sudan and ignored it. Who was pres when gas went over $4? What president hasn't raised the min wage? No party controls oil, just like no party controls the grain markets. Free market trading, supply and demand, world economics do.

BTW don't forget that Bush caused Katrina, that is about the only thing you forgot to state as a "fact" in that list.

What it all boils down to is that this guy can't do his job, he needs to get out of the way and let someone who can, do it. It's like this IMO liberals=freeloaders, and conservatives=the guys who have to pay for the liberals hand outs. There has been a ton of handout policies going on lately and I'm tired of paying for them.

"Free market trading, supply and demand, word economics do."
I agree , the goverment should'nt hand out a check to any type of business . The biz has a bad year to bad . not the job of the goverment to hand out money .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield September 12th 2012, 1:18 pm

Dave I beleive in what I posted to be the problem and cure to this madness. We as a nation think we can do no wrong and have the answere for our nations and all of the nations abroad and don't have the answers for our own problems. I am a school teacher which is goverment run and I am smart enough to know that one man can not change the country or the world . I do agree that as president he could take a stand on the oil companies as Nixon did in 1974. It takes many and one mouth peice as the speaker.
You put your trust in one person or party and at one time or another you you will get your feelings hurt.

Pollitics and religion are each there own right to practice and speak about !
Politics and religion are on the money we spend and are what this country was founded on.
I agree that all of the below needs fixed along with a few more that I didn't have time to post.

Fuel prices and fuel companies that record record profits.
Jobs being sent over seas or other countries to keep from paying benifits and to use child labor
Plants being shut down and goverment money being give to them to get rid of the union worker
Bailing out Banks that should have been let fall .
Bailing out car manufactures that send ther jobs to other countries. Ect
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper September 12th 2012, 1:26 pm

I'm glad I live in Canada
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 12th 2012, 1:49 pm

whitefield wrote:Dave I beleive in what I posted to be the problem and cure to this madness. We as a nation think we can do no wrong and have the answere for our nations and all of the nations abroad and don't have the answers for our own problems. I am a school teacher which is goverment run and I am smart enough to know that one man can not change the country or the world . I do agree that as president he could take a stand on the oil companies as Nixon did in 1974. It takes many and one mouth peice as the speaker.
You put your trust in one person or party and at one time or another you you will get your feelings hurt.

Politics and religion are on the money we spend and are what this country was founded on.
I agree that all of the below needs fixed along with a few more that I didn't have time to post.

Jobs being sent over seas or other countries to keep from paying benifits and to use child labor
Plants being shut down and goverment money being give to them to get rid of the union worker
AGREE 100%! i'll just be happy when its over.i dont think the repubs "like" their choice,they just hate oboma.when things are bad everybody looks at someone to blame.............
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 12th 2012, 3:37 pm

cool40 wrote:
whitefield wrote:Dave I beleive in what I posted to be the problem and cure to this madness. We as a nation think we can do no wrong and have the answere for our nations and all of the nations abroad and don't have the answers for our own problems. I am a school teacher which is goverment run and I am smart enough to know that one man can not change the country or the world . I do agree that as president he could take a stand on the oil companies as Nixon did in 1974. It takes many and one mouth peice as the speaker.

AGREE 100%! i'll just be happy when its over.i dont think the repubs "like" their choice,they just hate oboma.when things are bad everybody looks at someone to blame.............

I agree w/both of you. Idea

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 12th 2012, 4:16 pm

page 4?
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans September 12th 2012, 8:33 pm

richter69 wrote:page 4?

I sure hope not about page 4.
I have a very low opinion of Jimmy Carter as a president. Having said that, I don't think I ever bored anyone with my opinion of him.....let alone post some political manifesto to do so.
If/when a guy would ever want to go political on a BBF site...it'd be better to talk current events.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum