BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your wife doesn't like racing..........

+5
bbf-falcon
maverick
514Fox87
ThndrChkn
jasonf
9 posters

Go down

If your wife doesn't like racing.......... Empty If your wife doesn't like racing..........

Post  jasonf October 6th 2009, 9:21 am

take her to Kentucky.... My wife doesn't hate racing but after being at BG this weekend all she keeps taking about is going to the bash and the tech seminar. Man you people have some power. cheers
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

If your wife doesn't like racing.......... Empty Re: If your wife doesn't like racing..........

Post  ThndrChkn October 6th 2009, 9:27 am

Now ya done it... Laughing Laughing Laughing That's cool Jason, that your wife can do that stuff with you... Cool

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

If your wife doesn't like racing.......... Empty Re: If your wife doesn't like racing..........

Post  jasonf October 6th 2009, 9:35 am

1bad521 wrote:Now ya done it... Laughing Laughing Laughing That's cool Jason, that your wife can do that stuff with you... Cool

Doug... Cool

It was a long road but after 15 years she started to wear down.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 October 6th 2009, 3:16 pm

My wife is wearing down also! It helps when she meets Kelly (nuclearcobra's wife) and people like them. Plus my excitement is rubbing off on her. She didn't make much fuss when I told her I cashed in comp. time to pay for the tranny repairs. Laughing She won't go to MIR though because that weekend I'm staying in a tent.
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick October 6th 2009, 3:17 pm

I gotta work on my girl some more. She's afraid I'll do what Tiny did Saturday night. She says she doesn't wanna see that.....She'd rather get that sort of news over the phone.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn October 6th 2009, 5:38 pm

maverick wrote:I gotta work on my girl some more. She's afraid I'll do what Tiny did Saturday night. She says she doesn't wanna see that.....She'd rather get that sort of news over the phone.

Trust me, it's much easier for the whole situation when everyone's at the track... At least everyone knows what's goin' on... Wink

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 6th 2009, 8:01 pm

It sure makes it alot more fun when your wife likes it as much as you do, Sooz can't wait to go back to the Bash and meet our Family Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbfstang October 6th 2009, 9:25 pm

never had that problem .my wife and i met street racing........... Very Happy each other at that

bbfstang

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 October 7th 2009, 11:58 am

I'm lucky too.My girl loves Nascar And Drag racing.She rode with me 14 hrs to Jet Boat Bob's to take my engine last month,then down to Pigeon Forge for the Rod Run.The week after down to Z-Max Dragway in Charlotte for the drags.This month we go to 3 Nascar races.Yeah it's pretty cool to share that with your loved one.She never complains when I stop and talk to some stranger at a show for 45 minutes .Ilove to meet people and run that mouth off.
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 7th 2009, 12:08 pm

PROSTREET66 wrote:She rode with me 14 hrs to Jet Boat Bob's to take my engine last month,

But anyone would like to go to Jet Boat Bobs cuz he is really a nice guy. And he has a clean shop too.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 7th 2009, 12:20 pm

jasonf wrote:
PROSTREET66 wrote:She rode with me 14 hrs to Jet Boat Bob's to take my engine last month,

But anyone would like to go to Jet Boat Bobs cuz he is really a nice guy. And he has a clean shop too.

That Bass Boat Bob, He's a good guy!!! Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

If your wife doesn't like racing.......... Empty Re

Post  HorsinAround October 7th 2009, 4:08 pm

jasonf wrote:take her to Kentucky.... My wife doesn't hate racing but after being at BG this weekend all she keeps taking about is going to the bash and the tech seminar. Man you people have some power. cheers

She must've met that slick talkin' Charlie and wants to come back for more.... LOL
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 7th 2009, 6:42 pm

Yea, That Charlie has a way w/the women Razz Sooz likes to chat w/him too. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down