BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rick Brown does it again!

4 posters

Go down

Rick Brown does it again! Empty Rick Brown does it again!

Post  GT300TD October 21st 2012, 9:47 am

Yes, the southern Ohio skys glowed from the light of the bonfires at the home of Rick and Sooz Brown last night. The hog was roasted and the Bluegrass music played on as the crowd grew to mythical proportoins. Lots of happy people braved the rain and cool temperatures to attend the annual affair. Thanks Rick, I had a GREAT time, lot of great people Very Happy drunken cheers

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Rick Brown does it again! Empty Re: Rick Brown does it again!

Post  jasonf October 21st 2012, 8:09 pm

Damn I flew all the way to Ohio and wasn't invited? Laughing It sounded like a good time but it was cold yesterday.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 22nd 2012, 5:37 am

Thanks Terry,glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the BD present,that should last me awhile.You missed the fun later in the late hrs. I have a Moonshine story I need to tell you about. drunken cheers Lots of good friends,food ,and laughter.We are still looking at Pic's and countin people.The scattered rain showers thru the mid day did'nt hurt us any,and they cleared by evening and the giant fire pit's were blazing high and the Bluegrass music rang thru the hills and the Haunted hay ride went on w/o any problems. So far we are at around 200 head count.. Me and Dan are still eatin hog and deserts. We installed a new Magnaflow exhaust system on Dan's Mustang yesterday. He is heading back to Ky this morning.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD October 22nd 2012, 8:10 am

Hope he has a good trip back to Ky, he sure couldn't leave those deserts alone Razz Laughing
200 headcount huh, probably so I know the crowd kept growing and growing. The kids were sure having fun, I got 'attacted' by a couple with those glowing fingers Very Happy. Can't wait till next year Smile .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 22nd 2012, 3:07 pm

Thanks for everything Rick! I had a blast ,was great talkin to you too Terry! I think I gained 10lbs. this weekend cheers drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down