BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody watch PASS TIME?

3 posters

Go down

Anybody watch PASS TIME? Empty Anybody watch PASS TIME?

Post  Maulerman October 7th 2009, 9:31 am

I'm new here since I found this site from the 460Ford.com site. Does anybody watch PASS TIME? I enjoy it when there's nothing else on TV. The show is usually full of slow chevys but every once in awhile they run a Fast Ford. It's fun to watch these chevy loving clowns underestimate the quickness of the Fords. There was this one episode where the guys all guess this "Mustang with a big block ford" will run high 9's or low 10's. When no one asked how big his motor was and missed the laundry on the bumper I knew they would be surprised when it ran an 8.77.
Then there is the episode where the chevy clown asks a racer why he put a ford engine in a Camaro and the racer answers "because I wanted to go fast". The chevy clown even butts in over the show's host with a "WHAT?" when the racer states that his Camaro has a Ford engine. Strange how no one asks the guys who put chevy engines in Ford cars why they did it.

Maulerman

Back to top Go down

Anybody watch PASS TIME? Empty Re: Anybody watch PASS TIME?

Post  4thHorseman October 7th 2009, 10:09 am

A lot of us watch or even run our rides on Pass Time and the Pinks events. Both of the episodes you mentioned have been discussed here on the forums. I have found that everytime I see a BBF run on one of those shows, somebody on here knows the car or the owner or had something to do with the build. Small world I guess. GREAT to see the BBF's laying the smack down. Very Happy
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn October 7th 2009, 10:26 am

I too thoroughly enjoy watching the look on Ken Herring's face as he watches the Fast Fords put him in his place... The episode with the BBF Camaro was priceless, as he was almost speechless when they guy told him " 'cause I wanted it to go fast"... Major Burn...! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I'd love to put my truck on there, ' cause I know he'd miss on that one... Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down