BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA

4 posters

Go down

BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA Empty BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA

Post  bbf-falcon October 7th 2009, 8:57 pm

I want to congratulate my good friend Bob Cochran and his 48 Ford flat bed PU for winning the truck class Championship and had enough points to finish the deal w/o making the BG meet. Bob is sponsored by CJ Pony Parts. Bob called tonight w/the good news and said if the Bash date is in line he would love to attend in 2010.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA Empty Re: BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA

Post  ThndrChkn October 7th 2009, 11:16 pm

That's awesome Rick... Tell him congrats...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA Empty Re: BBF wins Truck Class championship at NMRA

Post  Mark Miller October 7th 2009, 11:50 pm

Rick,

I seen that on the NMRA board and forgot to tell you but figured you already knew.Good for Bob he seems like a really cool guy,Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 8th 2009, 12:12 pm

Congrats Bob! During one of the eliminations rounds the announcer mentioned that Bob Cochran didn't make the show. He must have been WAY ahead in points!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 8th 2009, 2:59 pm

Yea, He said he heard about Chuck's wreck, and to wish Chuck a full recovery Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down