BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING

+15
bruno
342g
powerstrokeace
D's557BBF
moneypit
psfracer
DanH
IDT-572
rmcomprandy
5pointslow
NOS42
bbf-falcon
cool40
richter69
Chris E
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING Empty Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING

Post  Chris E November 15th 2012, 12:56 am

First off let me introduce myself, my name is Chris Ellington. I have built numerous, record setting, nitrous assisted engines. . .that I have tuned to achieve outstanding records for the classes. My partner, Matt Mungall, aka "Skinnymann" was forced to move to Minnesota for work. With that being said, we were forced to sell our record setting car that currently still holds the world record for a nitrous assisted small block in X275 trim. At that time, I had Mr. Trimnal's car, in which I was also building a big block nitrous assisted ford engine. . .in preparation for the BBF P-51 headed Shootout he was intent on attending at US-43 Dragway in Tennessee. The machining was not done exactly on time. . .I ended up picking up the bare block and heads 48 hours before the day of the US-43 BBF Shootout race. So, that put me assembling the entire engine, installing new nitrous system, and building/fitting new front bumper exiting headers -- all in 48 hours. Larry, who had NO TOOLS, NO BOTTLES, NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN TUNING A NITROUS ASSISTED CAR OR MSD FOR THAT MATTER. . .I willing offered to take my trailer, which is properly equipped with everything for racing a nitrous assisted car. So after 48 hours of non-stop work, I showered and my fiance drove us the 8 hours to US-43 dragway. During this ride, I received approximately 4 hours of sleep. I am always excited to meet and help out fellow racers (come on guys -- we all know this is a dying sport given the cost it takes to operate a car at this caliber). So in saying this, I did not have a problem going to US-43 with Larry to drive the car for him and do this free of any tuning, travel or trailer usage charge. Larry was kind enough to reserve my fiance and myself a room on his tab. Not having any testing on the car, I was not 100% agreeing on jumping in the middle of a race. Larry was insistent on making the race and the consequence was a hurt motor after the first pass. I admit, none of us were at our best, running on little sleep. . .it did not help things that Larry left the driver side plugs finger tight and I may have not had enough timing out of the motor. . .we torched the head on number 8 cylinder. I then took the head and had it repaired. Larry did pay for the machining of the head and new intake and head gaskets.
I reassembled the engine and put it back in the car in preparation for a local race that I wanted to attend. The week prior to this same race. . .Larry approached me with the proposition of some sort of "partnership". So, with that being said, neither one of us had a problem jumping in the middle of another race. At this point, both of us had the "FUCK IT" mentality --- we were there to race. Being the first P-51 motor I have dealt with, I was going off an equal BB Chevy tune up, and even took a little more timing out than I would have on the BB Chevy. . . but again the P-51's did not like it. So, I had to take the car back to my shop and disassemble the motor for the second time free of charge. All this work to learn that it killed number 8 and lifted 4 more pistons. Never in my professional career as a racer and tuner, had I encountered this many problems. . .especially with a big block. Then, I learn that the pistons in the motor were not suited for nitrous. . .when Larry ordered them he was told they were suitable for nitrous. . .come to find out, the alloy used in their manufacturing (according to the part number) was not in fact suitable for nitrous. We all know you can run nitrous on any piston, but each one is produced to meet the need of different cylinder pressure levels.
So, me and my very close friends, Mr. Gene Fulton, owner of Fulton Racing Engines and Robin Stackpole, owner of RS Performance designed a kick ass set of pistons for this motor, that now have over 80 runs and still look brand new. Larry did pay for these new pistons, rings and some machining out of his pocket. . .so once again, free of charge, I reassemble the engine and install back in the car. Now, with no race pushing us to attend, we go do some testing at a local track I have a yearly contract with. . . with intentions of being prepared for the Civil Wars at Rockingham Dragway X275 class. I discover that the first gear ratio Larry had would be way too radical for 275 radials. So, I offer to use my transmission, which is a Sid Neal, 2-speed, Pro-Mod Glide with a different first gear ratio to calm the car down for the 275 radials. I also borrowed a NOS launcher from a close friend, Donald Banks to use to control the nitrous, since I was approaching 2500 pounds of air on this motor. Results of Rockingham were Semi-Finals. . .not bad for shitty track conditions for a 275 radial. . .and it was the fastest the car had ever been and first time radials had ever been under the car. I was able to pull a 4.97 out of my hat. . .even peddling the car. The greatest outcome was coming home with no hurt parts, even after Larry left the plugs loose for the SECOND TIME.
So, feeling confident in the car, we decide to take the car to South Georgia for Radial Redemption. Given, that earlier this year at Lights Out at South Georgia, skinnyman and myself had set the bar high with a 4.72 @ 148.41 MPH. . .THE FASTEST A NITROUS ASSISTED SMALLBLOCK HAD EVER BEEN ON 275's. . .I was bombarded with calls the week leading up to Radial Redemption asking for me to tune cars when the track opened for testing that Wednesday before the race. I hit the road early, taking along the BBF powered Mustang with high hopes and the understanding that Larry was coming down after work when he got off on Thursday or Friday. During all the chaos, I managed to misplace my phone. . .and after the downpour Thursday . . .I knew that it was a lost cause even searching for it. With this being said, I lost all my contacts and phone numbers, including Larry's. I was expecting Larry to show up sometime no later than Friday. . .but he never showed. Later on, told me he felt he was "uninvited".
After returning home, I got a new phone and discovered that I had no voicemails or text messages from Larry. . .as he usually would have left. So I waited a couple of days for a phone call that I never received. . .so I took it upon myself to call him and ask why he never came down. That is when he said he felt "uninvited" (even though he had hotel reservations). If I had a partner running a car we both had a vested interest in and could not reach him. . .I would have at the least gone to make sure everything was ok. . .but that's just me.
Knowing that I had not seen the car's full potential, I borrowed a rear gear from my friend Donald Banks (whose launcher was already in the car). . . installed the new gear with the intentions of achieving peak performance. Also, my good friend Patrick James, owner of Pro-Systems Carbeurators, sends me a new SV-1 carb to try on the car. So, I install the new carb, that is not mine to keep. . .only to try and send back. Meanwhile, we had a concern about headers. I had T&T Fabrication in Mooresville, NC fabricate a new set of headers that I paid for out of my pocket because Larry told me he had no money. He was well aware that the new headers came out of my pocket. My good friend, Mr. Gene Fulton, had also loaned me 2 nitrous solenoids to see if this helped any. During this same time, I had taken the factory rear suspension out of the car and replaced it with my coil over set up that Larry and I had done trading on from a previous bill he owed me for. During all of these changes as well, I pulled the heads off, suspecting head gasket failure. Larry came down to my shop, uses my shop and my equipment to grind on the exhaust ports of the heads for two days before I put them back on. While replacing the heads, I found one bad rocker arm that neither Larry or I had a replacement for. A fellow racer loaned one to me, with the intentions of it being returned the following Monday (November 12th).
With all the new changes, I go to Shady Side Dragway, a local track this past week on November 9th to test for the Outlaw 275 race being held there November 10th and 11th. Again, this was all out of my pocket. . .trying to prevent engine damage from all the changes.
Saturday, November 10th, I ended up being the #2 qualifier after 2 rounds of qualifying. I parked the car beside my trailer, under my tent and go grab a bite to eat with my fiance. Larry asks me if I was planning on making another test hit, which I replied yes. We go grab our food and come back to the trailer. We were gone for less than 5 minutes total. We return to find that the car was gone along with the 1988 Honda Prelude that Larry drove to ShadySide. We frantically search for the car, thinking we are the subjects of a bad prank. But, when Larry would not answer any calls or texts. . .being as how he was my first contact with the car missing. . .and he and the 3 dumb fucks he showed up with were nowhere to be found. . .I realized that was not the man he claimed to be. Larry had waited for the minute I walked away from the trailer, to drive the car all the way to the main highway with all the parts that four other people and I owned in the amount of upwards of $10,000. . .not including the outstanding debt still owed by Larry for all labor performed prior to our partnership.
It is now approaching November 15th and I still have not been able to get in contact with Larry nor have I recieived any explanation for his actions. Larry Trimnal is a thief. He willfully took my possessions without consent. He even had the audacity to steal my helment. There are numerous other parts that are not included in this amount including bottle warmer, nitrous bottle, nitrous gages, some electronics, all the ballast found in the car, 16 nitrous jets.
So I would like some input from you guys. Anyone in the future to have dealings with this man.....BEWARE!!
If anyone is aware of anything Larry Trimnal is attempting to sell related to racing, please contact me at 828-442-2721. I had no intentions of forming any type of permanent partnership with Larry. This was the last race we were attending this year, and after that I was removing all parts not belonging to Larry off the car and settling up his debt. This was for the fall racing season only. . .and he understood this. I guess that is why he is looking for a transmission. If he makes this right. . .I will let everyone know. But meanwhile, I would like some input from you all on how you would handle this matter. . .because as I see it. . .he stole my shit and isn't planning on returning it.

Chris Ellington
Nitrous Tuning & Engine Performance

[b]

Last edited by Chris E on November 15th 2012, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris E
Chris E

Back to top Go down

Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING Empty Re: Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING

Post  richter69 November 15th 2012, 1:01 am

Not the Larry I know.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING Empty Re: Larry Trimnal aka "Larry T" : WARNING

Post  Chris E November 15th 2012, 1:07 am

Do you need a picture??
Chris E
Chris E

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2012, 1:07 am

Lol, no.

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris E November 15th 2012, 1:17 am

Lol, I gotcha buddy. I think all he is is a keyboard racer. How many of yall even believe any of this bullshit he puts on here? I've read it . . .after figuring out what he is trying to say through all his misspelled words. . .I am just hoping that none of you boys believed his shit. . .especially his expert advice on the first gear transmission ratios.
Chris E
Chris E

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 November 15th 2012, 1:55 am

N on 1............... Smile
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 15th 2012, 6:17 am

Always 2 sides to every story,but if what you say is true,sounds like a bad deal for sure. Hope all turns out well for all involved.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 15th 2012, 8:21 am

Maxrider?
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2012, 8:57 am

The thing is I got the other side of the story, somebody got their ride yanked.

Those partnership deals don't always work out for the better.

Im sure Chris will get any parts that are rightfully his back, afterall its tough for a guy with no tools or shop to simply pull them off in a day.

I've had multiple dealings with Larry and if anything you get more than you paid for.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 15th 2012, 9:21 am

Its too bad this shit happens, but in reality, it happens more than not
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2012, 9:27 am

you are correct. Ill keep my stuff to myself and slow.....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris E November 15th 2012, 9:31 am

Mr. Richter 69,
Well I'm glad you got some sort of explanation from Larry...I was never approached or contacted by Larry about any desire to have the car in his possession. I would have been more than glad to pull my parts and save Larry the trouble. The problem I have with this is 1.) I was never made aware of any concerns or problems Larry had and 2.) It is now clear that he is a coward and instead of coming to me as a man and good friend that he was, he felt the need to go behind my back. There was noreason at all for Larry to think that the only option for him to get the car was to take it in the middle of a race without my knowledge. His avoidance of any contact since his ridiculous behavior has only left me with the impression that he has other plans for my parts other than returning them or allowing me to get them.
Chris E
Chris E

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow November 15th 2012, 9:31 am

this site is has a good rep in my opinion and why bring this shit on here ? do it on yellowbullet but not here or call him and confront him .

all in all it sucks and not a good situation
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2012, 10:40 am

Its a mess for sure.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy November 15th 2012, 10:56 am

This sounds like someone who likes to throw names around as if he is trying to impress people and build his own ego in the process.
EVERYTHING in the first half of the rant is almost entirely unnecessary and I hope for the sake of the OP that ending with calling a man a thief by name, in print is lawfully true or there is basis for a liable suit here.

Sounds to me like "sour grapes" from a one sided partnership which never was.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 15th 2012, 11:05 am

Everyone is entitled to an opinion
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2012, 11:17 am

Chris E wrote:First off let me introduce myself, my name is Chris Ellington. I have built numerous, record setting, nitrous assisted engines. . .that I have tuned to achieve outstanding records for the classes. My partner, Matt Mungall, aka "Skinnymann" was forced to move to Minnesota for work. With that being said, we were forced to sell our record setting car that currently still holds the world record for a nitrous assisted small block in X275 trim. At that time, I had Mr. Trimnal's car, in which I was also building a big block nitrous assisted ford engine. . .in preparation for the BBF P-51 headed Shootout he was intent on attending at US-43 Dragway in Tennessee. The machining was not done exactly on time. . .I ended up picking up the bare block and heads 48 hours before the day of the US-43 BBF Shootout race. So, that put me assembling the entire engine, installing new nitrous system, and building/fitting new front bumper exiting headers -- all in 48 hours. Larry, who had NO TOOLS, NO BOTTLES, NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN TUNING A NITROUS ASSISTED CAR OR MSD FOR THAT MATTER. . .I willing offered to take my trailer, which is properly equipped with everything for racing a nitrous assisted car. So after 48 hours of non-stop work, I showered and my fiance drove us the 8 hours to US-43 dragway. During this ride, I received approximately 4 hours of sleep. I am always excited to meet and help out fellow racers (come on guys -- we all know this is a dying sport given the cost it takes to operate a car at this caliber). So in saying this, I did not have a problem going to US-43 with Larry to drive the car for him and do this free of any tuning, travel or trailer usage charge. Larry was kind enough to reserve my fiance and myself a room on his tab. Not having any testing on the car, I was not 100% agreeing on jumping in the middle of a race. Larry was insistent on making the race and the consequence was a hurt motor after the first pass. I admit, none of us were at our best, running on little sleep. . .it did not help things that Larry left the driver side plugs finger tight and I may have not had enough timing out of the motor. . .we torched the head on number 8 cylinder. I then took the head and had it repaired. Larry did pay for the machining of the head and new intake and head gaskets.
I reassembled the engine and put it back in the car in preparation for a local race that I wanted to attend. The week prior to this same race. . .Larry approached me with the proposition of some sort of "partnership". So, with that being said, neither one of us had a problem jumping in the middle of another race. At this point, both of us had the "FUCK IT" mentality --- we were there to race. Being the first P-51 motor I have dealt with, I was going off an equal BB Chevy tune up, and even took a little more timing out than I would have on the BB Chevy. . . but again the P-51's did not like it. So, I had to take the car back to my shop and disassemble the motor for the second time free of charge. All this work to learn that it killed number 8 and lifted 4 more pistons. Never in my professional career as a racer and tuner, had I encountered this many problems. . .especially with a big block. Then, I learn that the pistons in the motor were not suited for nitrous. . .when Larry ordered them he was told they were suitable for nitrous. . .come to find out, the alloy used in their manufacturing (according to the part number) was not in fact suitable for nitrous. We all know you can run nitrous on any piston, but each one is produced to meet the need of different cylinder pressure levels.
So, me and my very close friends, Mr. Gene Fulton, owner of Fulton Racing Engines and Robin Stackpole, owner of RS Performance designed a kick ass set of pistons for this motor, that now have over 80 runs and still look brand new. Larry did pay for these new pistons, rings and some machining out of his pocket. . .so once again, free of charge, I reassemble the engine and install back in the car. Now, with no race pushing us to attend, we go do some testing at a local track I have a yearly contract with. . . with intentions of being prepared for the Civil Wars at Rockingham Dragway X275 class. I discover that the first gear ratio Larry had would be way too radical for 275 radials. So, I offer to use my transmission, which is a Sid Neal, 2-speed, Pro-Mod Glide with a different first gear ratio to calm the car down for the 275 radials. I also borrowed a NOS launcher from a close friend, Donald Banks to use to control the nitrous, since I was approaching 2500 pounds of air on this motor. Results of Rockingham were Semi-Finals. . .not bad for shitty track conditions for a 275 radial. . .and it was the fastest the car had ever been and first time radials had ever been under the car. I was able to pull a 4.97 out of my hat. . .even peddling the car. The greatest outcome was coming home with no hurt parts, even after Larry left the plugs loose for the SECOND TIME.
So, feeling confident in the car, we decide to take the car to South Georgia for Radial Redemption. Given, that earlier this year at Lights Out at South Georgia, skinnyman and myself had set the bar high with a 4.72 @ 148.41 MPH. . .THE FASTEST A NITROUS ASSISTED SMALLBLOCK HAD EVER BEEN ON 275's. . .I was bombarded with calls the week leading up to Radial Redemption asking for me to tune cars when the track opened for testing that Wednesday before the race. I hit the road early, taking along the BBF powered Mustang with high hopes and the understanding that Larry was coming down after work when he got off on Thursday or Friday. During all the chaos, I managed to misplace my phone. . .and after the downpour Thursday . . .I knew that it was a lost cause even searching for it. With this being said, I lost all my contacts and phone numbers, including Larry's. I was expecting Larry to show up sometime no later than Friday. . .but he never showed. Later on, told me he felt he was "uninvited".
After returning home, I got a new phone and discovered that I had no voicemails or text messages from Larry. . .as he usually would have left. So I waited a couple of days for a phone call that I never received. . .so I took it upon myself to call him and ask why he never came down. That is when he said he felt "uninvited" (even though he had hotel reservations). If I had a partner running a car we both had a vested interest in and could not reach him. . .I would have at the least gone to make sure everything was ok. . .but that's just me.
Knowing that I had not seen the car's full potential, I borrowed a rear gear from my friend Donald Banks (whose launcher was already in the car). . . installed the new gear with the intentions of achieving peak performance. Also, my good friend Patrick James, owner of Pro-Systems Carbeurators, sends me a new SV-1 carb to try on the car. So, I install the new carb, that is not mine to keep. . .only to try and send back. Meanwhile, we had a concern about headers. I had T&T Fabrication in Mooresville, NC fabricate a new set of headers that I paid for out of my pocket because Larry told me he had no money. He was well aware that the new headers came out of my pocket. My good friend, Mr. Gene Fulton, had also loaned me 2 nitrous solenoids to see if this helped any. During this same time, I had taken the factory rear suspension out of the car and replaced it with my coil over set up that Larry and I had done trading on from a previous bill he owed me for. During all of these changes as well, I pulled the heads off, suspecting head gasket failure. Larry came down to my shop, uses my shop and my equipment to grind on the exhaust ports of the heads for two days before I put them back on. While replacing the heads, I found one bad rocker arm that neither Larry or I had a replacement for. A fellow racer loaned one to me, with the intentions of it being returned the following Monday (November 12th).
With all the new changes, I go to Shady Side Dragway, a local track this past week on November 9th to test for the Outlaw 275 race being held there November 10th and 11th. Again, this was all out of my pocket. . .trying to prevent engine damage from all the changes.
Saturday, November 10th, I ended up being the #2 qualifier after 2 rounds of qualifying. I parked the car beside my trailer, under my tent and go grab a bite to eat with my fiance. Larry asks me if I was planning on making another test hit, which I replied yes. We go grab our food and come back to the trailer. We were gone for less than 5 minutes total. We return to find that the car was gone along with the 1988 Honda Prelude that Larry drove to ShadySide. We frantically search for the car, thinking we are the subjects of a bad prank. But, when Larry would not answer any calls or texts. . .being as how he was my first contact with the car missing. . .and he and the 3 dumb fucks he showed up with were nowhere to be found. . .I realized that was not the man he claimed to be. Larry had waited for the minute I walked away from the trailer, to drive the car all the way to the main highway with all the parts that four other people and I owned in the amount of upwards of $10,000. . .not including the outstanding debt still owed by Larry for all labor performed prior to our partnership.
It is now approaching November 15th and I still have not been able to get in contact with Larry nor have I recieived any explanation for his actions. Larry Trimnal is a thief. He willfully took my possessions without consent. He even had the audacity to steal my helment. There are numerous other parts that are not included in this amount including bottle warmer, nitrous bottle, nitrous gages, some electronics, all the ballast found in the car, 16 nitrous jets.
So I would like some input from you guys. Anyone in the future to have dealings with this man.....BEWARE!!
If anyone is aware of anything Larry Trimnal is attempting to sell related to racing, please contact me at 828-442-2721. I had no intentions of forming any type of permanent partnership with Larry. This was the last race we were attending this year, and after that I was removing all parts not belonging to Larry off the car and settling up his debt. This was for the fall racing season only. . .and he understood this. I guess that is why he is looking for a transmission. If he makes this right. . .I will let everyone know. But meanwhile, I would like some input from you all on how you would handle this matter. . .because as I see it. . .he stole my shit and isn't planning on returning it.

Chris Ellington
Nitrous Tuning & Engine Performance

[b]
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 15th 2012, 11:26 am

5pointslow wrote:this site is has a good rep in my opinion and why bring this shit on here ? do it on yellowbullet but not here or call him and confront him .

cut him some slack............ he is asking for help and guidance from people how may know Larry. It sounder like he was wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, even as bad as it sounds.

I just hope there is a solution for this deal. Everybody keep a cool head until all the facts are in, your more rational when your temper is in check.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH November 15th 2012, 11:41 am

the first part was an introduction . helps support and explain what follows

good question .... what if it was done to you ?imo , no notice of leaving said it all

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 15th 2012, 11:50 am

DanH wrote:the first part was an introduction . helps support and explain what follows

good question .... what if it was done to you ?imo , no notice of leaving said it all

Too quick to judge, hang on till all the facts are in. you have not heard from the second party.

This will be a learning lesson for all of us when it gets settled.

I don't know either party, so I'm open to hear everything to be said.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow November 15th 2012, 12:04 pm

agreed ......we should hear 2 sides to it ..my mistake for jumping the gun but theres always 2 sides to the story

Cool
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer November 15th 2012, 12:59 pm

NOS42 wrote:Maxrider?

No--I think they sold this car to Maxrider, who owns it now, right?

5pointslow wrote:this site is has a good rep in my opinion and why bring this shit on here ? do it on yellowbullet but not here or call him and confront him .

Because alot of people on here know Larry T. It makes sense to me anyway.

rmcomprandy wrote:This sounds like someone who likes to throw names around as if he is trying to impress people and build his own ego in the process.
EVERYTHING in the first half of the rant is almost entirely unnecessary and I hope for the sake of the OP that ending with calling a man a thief by name, in print is lawfully true or there is basis for a liable suit here.

Sounds to me like "sour grapes" from a one sided partnership which never was.

I think, like already said, it was to give background on who he is. If he would have just said Larry T owes him parts, the first thing people would have said is "who the hell are you?". I think the solution is simple, the borrowed parts need to be returned, nothing more, nothing less.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moneypit November 15th 2012, 1:00 pm

Dang Chris, write a book next time ! Wink As I don't know the other parties version, I can say Chris has quite a few thousand dollars worth of his personal parts on this car. Chris is a stand up guy and has also helped Dale and myself with our radial cars. This guy won't even answer Chris's calls. Hope all of this gets resolved soon. Chris has quite a reputation here in the Southeast and it's not a negative one. You know my number Chris.
moneypit
moneypit

http://handyracingengines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 15th 2012, 1:12 pm

Psfracrer, I believe your correct......not that it means anything...I was just curious
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 15th 2012, 1:19 pm

I agree w/Blake about hearing both sides before forming sides. But I agree w/what Chris did by explaining first what went down in the process. If he is correct,it should be put on here for all to see. jmo

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next