BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00

Go down

PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00 Empty PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00

Post  fordloverracing November 29th 2012, 3:34 am

I recently bought this short block in a package deal & can not use it so I am selling at my actual investment.
It is a C9VE block, +.030", cleaned, magged, align bored, decked to 10.300", ARP main studs, bronze lifter bushings had already been installed on the right side with an oiling hole drilled toward galley. All main-to-cam galleys have a metered plug threaded in as well as one in the left side feed tower. I found NO damage or repairs to this block.
The crank is a Ford 2Y, miked out at standard, middle of the road Ford specs. It has been magged, cleaned, miked, checked for twist & straight & polished. Ready to install.
Rods are reconditioned Ford CJ's DOOE with new ARP bolts, the side beams have been smoothed & "polished". They are installed on a new set of TRW L2443F +.030" forged pistons with double cir-clips. It appears a new set of moly rings are already installed on the pistons too.
There is a cam & new set of solid lifters included but I can not ID it, it has a CC 324 BB (??) stamped on the front journal along with a AJxxxx number that appears to be the serial number. It ain't no grocery getter cam by any means. The cam retainer plate, a new Rollmaster double roller chain/gearset & an early timing cover are also included along with a looks-like Milodon T-pan (has had a weld repair in it's life), a new ARP shaft & a M84HV oil pump.
As far as I can remember, that is ALL the parts I received when I bought it but if I find anything else it will go with the package. The engine parts are still in the plastic bags as I just got it back from the machine shop and is ready to build after a good scrubbing/painting, etc... The short block was together when I got it but I had no idea who built it or did the machine work on it so I disassembled it & had everything checked & repaired if necessary. I won't sell something to someone if I don't know exactly what it is !!! I will take my actual investment, which is $1050.00 for everything.
I can ship or you are welcome to drop by & pick it up or I will try to work with you any realistic way I can. I am located in the Knoxville, TN area. Thanks, Rick...rbt3246(at)bellsouth.net.....865-250-990 nine after 9 AM or before 9 PM PLZ.

A little late but I finally got some pics of the parts...

PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00 Dscf04151
PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00 Dscf04051
PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00 Dscf04031
PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00 Dscf04041
fordloverracing
fordloverracing

Back to top Go down

PICS ADDED ; 466 short block.....$2050.00 Empty 466 pictures added

Post  fordloverracing December 7th 2012, 12:55 am

Sorry it took so long to get a few pics added. If anything specific is wanted just let me know.
Thanks, Rick
fordloverracing
fordloverracing

Back to top Go down