BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly.

+3
dfree383
56Tbird
DILLIGASDAVE
7 posters

Go down

I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly. Empty I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly.

Post  DILLIGASDAVE August 8th 2009, 12:48 am

I haven't joined this forum because of the sale of Chilly's site, but just because I had planned to do it for a long time and finally got around to it.

Sure I'm concerned about the direction the site might go with new owners, but I'm not going to knee jerk react & stop going there for the time being. At this time I'm neither going to praise or condemn the new owners or the sale, everybody deserves a chance to prove (or hang) themselves. If they really screw things up then yea I will have to stop posting over there..........time will tell.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly. Empty Re: I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly.

Post  56Tbird August 8th 2009, 3:00 am

Dave ,the tranfer over there is really seeming to me to be worse than I had expected. It looks like it's going toward the business end of things? I hold nothing against Chilly other than he didn't inforce the rules on political shit being posted. I want to talk car stuff when I'm on here, even if it's just ribbing my ford brothers. There's plenty of places to bitch and whine about the economy and the causes of it. Mr. Bruno won't let it start here Evil or Very Mad Time will tell the story on it all Shocked
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly. Empty Re: I'm here......but I'm not taking sides for/against Chilly.

Post  dfree383 August 8th 2009, 6:14 am

Hey I'm fine without the Political, Economic or Religious topics coming up. Don't post them you wont get people opinions or remarks....... Definetly better to keep alot of that BS out of it, as alot of us share differing views on those subjects and in some cases it can offend the thinner skinned members.

I for one dont hate Chilly, I just don't care for the method it was done and the circumstances Plus the pending "Changes" all of us are going to be subject too.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin August 8th 2009, 6:37 am

Glad to have you here to help out with our chassis/suspension problems Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://460ford.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 8th 2009, 8:36 am

Hello, Dave, I'm glad you have decided to visit.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 8th 2009, 9:10 am

Welcome Dave glad you Stoped by
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  342g August 8th 2009, 11:46 am

I,m here also, changed my name to protect the innocent. Smile , Ithink Chili should have held some kind of discussion, stating he planned to sell, that way Jones, and anyone else could have boughtit, or at least told Chili they couldn't afford it, just my opinion.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down