BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Block Ford Bash out West?

3 posters

Go down

Big Block Ford Bash out West? Empty Big Block Ford Bash out West?

Post  dexter532 January 10th 2013, 12:44 am

I have never been able to make it out to the big block ford bash as it would be a long pull to get there. Last year my wife and I started a drag racing promotions company and did some events out here in Utah. I think it would be alot of fun to do a bash for everyone out west, if there is enough interest to cover the cost of insurance and overhead. Let me know what you think.

dexter532

Back to top Go down

Big Block Ford Bash out West? Empty Re: Big Block Ford Bash out West?

Post  dirt_worker February 14th 2013, 5:03 pm

Where are you in Utah?
dirt_worker
dirt_worker

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn February 15th 2013, 2:06 pm

I believe Rich is down around Ogden, or there abouts... I think something like this would be great for us guys in the western states... As much as I'd love to go to the "original", 600 miles each way would be alot more doable than 1800 miles each way... Rich, if you decide to do this, let me know and I'll help ya promote it up this way...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter532 February 17th 2013, 5:35 pm

I live in Pleasant Grove, about 1 hr south of Salt Lake City. We have been racing in St. George, on the southern border of the state and Arizona and Nevada.

We just posted up our schedule for that track at www.streetdragz.com and we are hoping to add some additional events and tracks shortly. We are very close to having a track just south of Salt Lake City, just gotta get the city moving.

Good to hear from you Doug!! The snow is starting to melt down here, and I am getting antzy Very Happy

dexter532

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn February 18th 2013, 1:52 pm

Snow!!?? Just when it gets to looking like you can see the ground here, it snows again. Laughing Laughing 'Ol man winter just ain't ready to give up yet... I wish yo the best of luck getting something going down there...

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down