BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, guess I should have started here

4 posters

Go down

Well, guess I should have started here Empty Well, guess I should have started here

Post  popskull January 11th 2013, 5:38 pm

Well, I guess I should have started here, but I am Matt, I have a fox body convertible I am looking to do a BBF conversion in.

Umm, I am most accustomed to the small block and 4 cylinder game (or f**** ricers, if you're Coug), I have owned a few big turbo cars, a low 9 second drag bike, and have restored a couple trucks. Most recently I have restored a first gen Dodge pickup with the Cummins, most definitely the biggest project I have undertaken.

I don't know much about the BBF game, but I am no fool. Have been in and around engines since I was about 12.

Really looking forward to learning about what the BBF game is all about though! And I will leave you with some pics of my projects...

This was my big turbo Cobalt, 55mm turbo, put down about 440whp (525 on a dynojet, but numbers are for ricers):
Well, guess I should have started here Cobalt_meet_5-1-10_005

This is my 2006 GSXR 1000, ran a best of 9.24@144:
Well, guess I should have started here DSC_5237

Here is the Dodge, still working on getting a few things finished on it:
Well, guess I should have started here 226767_10152442656255228_813235456_n

And here is the Mustang, currently bolt on/cam/head 302 with all the suspension mods:
Well, guess I should have started here 2012-10-20_11-27-00_171

I am also affiliated with a shop that does road race cars and I have been involved in development with our NASA TTB Solstice coupe:
Well, guess I should have started here WerksCoupe

popskull

Back to top Go down

Well, guess I should have started here Empty Re: Well, guess I should have started here

Post  bruno January 11th 2013, 6:02 pm

welcome to the site matt cheers ....... btw be careful i heard Coug is going to ban fast cars cause they kill .......... Basketball

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Well, guess I should have started here Empty Re: Well, guess I should have started here

Post  popskull January 11th 2013, 6:20 pm

bruno wrote:welcome to the site matt cheers ....... btw be careful i heard Coug is going to ban fast cars cause they kill .......... Basketball

Laughing He must be pushing for those gun bans I keep hearing about! And thanks for the welcome, I have much to learn, it seems.

popskull

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon January 11th 2013, 11:53 pm

Welcome aboard! Don't mind The coug, he's harmless..... Very Happy . Some nice rides you have there. ---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 12th 2013, 9:18 am

Coug, Coug...... Where's Coug? I hear he don't like puppy's and cute little kittens either? lol!

And welcome to the site ! king
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum