BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History of the BBF aluminum head(s)

+3
c.evans
schmitty
738drvr
7 posters

Go down

History of the BBF aluminum head(s) Empty History of the BBF aluminum head(s)

Post  738drvr January 14th 2013, 10:31 pm

Can anyone recall what year the different aluminum heads were released? Start with the standard valve layouts and go from there.

Thanks.
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

History of the BBF aluminum head(s) Empty Re: History of the BBF aluminum head(s)

Post  738drvr January 15th 2013, 12:44 am

Charlie?
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

History of the BBF aluminum head(s) Empty Re: History of the BBF aluminum head(s)

Post  schmitty January 16th 2013, 9:41 am

Where are the professors?
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 16th 2013, 12:20 pm

schmitty wrote:Where are the professors?

It's a redundant question. Frank always posts on both forums. It's had several responses over there.

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 16th 2013, 12:57 pm

c.evans wrote:

It's a redundant question. Frank always posts on both forums. It's had several responses over there.

Charlie Evans

im curious ???? and there are several folks that dont know about the other site Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 16th 2013, 1:52 pm

I released a set A429's last year to a buyer Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 January 16th 2013, 2:23 pm

It seems like there was a sticky...something like BBF cylinder head pecking order... If someone really needed to put a year time frame on cylinder heads, maybe it could be added to that and saved??
I am sure it will be a foggy topic, with all of the types of heads and variation of each...and everyones recollection of when they where "released".
There must be 20 or more to consider with all of the Hemis, Pro Stock variants and A, C, ....you know...
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug January 16th 2013, 3:14 pm

c.evans wrote:

Charlie Evans

It always makes me wonder when they do that it's like they don't trust this board so they go over to the Crapper and ask again! I wonder if it is so maybe someone will give them an answer they might like....makes you think How many other Boards they have the same question posted on????? and it's aways the same guys...... or maybe they just like typing.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 16th 2013, 3:15 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:It seems like there was a sticky...something like BBF cylinder head pecking order... If someone really needed to put a year time frame on cylinder heads, maybe it could be added to that and saved??
I am sure it will be a foggy topic, with all of the types of heads and variation of each...and everyones recollection of when they where "released".
There must be 20 or more to consider with all of the Hemis, Pro Stock variants and A, C, ....you know...

https://www.429-460.com/t122-cylinder-head-info-gathered-by-djohagin

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  738drvr January 18th 2013, 3:41 pm

Coug, simply put, you're retarded. tongue There is no favorable answer to my question. I'm simply trying to determine the progress in head development over the last 20-25 years. Innocent question. Many members over at 460.com do not post here or even know about this site. I respect opinions from both boards but do consider this board to be the better informed one. Notice how good answers showed up over there and basically none here. If you don't like someone's post. Why don't you just move on brother. I don't jump on your posts and "monkey" them up. Thanks for reading/listening.

Frank
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug January 18th 2013, 4:39 pm

738drvr wrote:Coug, simply put, you're retarded. tongue There is no favorable answer to my question. I'm simply trying to determine the progress in head development over the last 20-25 years. Innocent question. Many members over at 460.com do not post here or even know about this site. I respect opinions from both boards but do consider this board to be the better informed one. Notice how good answers showed up over there and basically none here. If you don't like someone's post. Why don't you just move on brother. I don't jump on your posts and "monkey" them up. Thanks for reading/listening.

Frank

It's not just you that does this it is alot of the guys.and Besides what does it Matter what the history of the BBF head is are you going to throw them a birthday ? just pick one and run the hell out of it.... Razz
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down