BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you don't always get what you want

+6
61coon
Mustang-junky
IDIeselman
psfracer
res0rli9
dr's wife racing
10 posters

Go down

you don't always get what you want  Empty you don't always get what you want

Post  dr's wife racing January 24th 2013, 1:49 pm

This is a funny but true.One of my very good friends who I hunt with was at a downtown car wash in Jasper Al.It was about 5.00 am.he was sprayiing the mud off his ranger atv before taking it back to the woods. He is about 5 ft 8 inchs and weighs about 165 lbs.A large man approached him and ask for money,friend says no. Man then ask him to cash a check for for him.Friend says no I have no money for you go away. Friend con't washing his atv. he looks up and this guy is in his truck ramsacking it looking for stuff to steal I guess. A passer buy saw the comotion and called the cops.Police station is only a few blocks away. When the cops get there,there is a guy laid out on the ground rithing in pain. My buddy is setting in the truck drinking coffee.The cops put the big guy in cuffs and take a statement from my friend.When they ask my buddy if he wanted to press charges.He declined said he saw no reason for that.
What this bum didn't count on is my friend was in the army for much of his adult life he is a army ranger trained in the old school. aparently they have dropped some of the stuff they used to go thru.He has some kind of special hand to hand combat training.He was a pretty elite troop.He is a hardened combat vet. was in somolia on the rescue team for Black Hawk Down sereved in iraq afganastan and serbia I think.
I LMAO when I heard this. Some body got what they needed Not sure what he did to the guy but said he would be causeing anyone any issues for several days. Thought this was a story worth telling the good guys one one!
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

you don't always get what you want  Empty Re: you don't always get what you want

Post  res0rli9 January 24th 2013, 2:38 pm

But they get what they Need. cheers Cool

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

you don't always get what you want  Empty Re: you don't always get what you want

Post  psfracer January 24th 2013, 4:51 pm

I would have loved to see that .......
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDIeselman January 24th 2013, 5:29 pm

Thanks for that, made my day. Smile
IDIeselman
IDIeselman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky January 24th 2013, 9:16 pm

Sounds like the Epic beard guy story. Did that Youtube clip make it here?

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon January 25th 2013, 3:56 pm

That's great Ward. I don't know what's the best part,the fact that a would be robber got the piss beat out of him or your buddy sitting there drinking coffee when the fuzz got there like it wasn't nothing to him. Either way, thank him for his military service for me and to society LOL.---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing January 26th 2013, 12:14 am

You would just have to know him.He is one of the funnyest guys on the planet.After what he has been thru it really was no no big deal.He prob had the biggest smile you have ever seen the whole time he was kicking the crap out of him.
I'm prob. the best protected hunter around here my two hunting buddies one is a ranger retired the is is active duty special forces he is home alot now and most trains troops now.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon January 26th 2013, 12:40 am

Rangers,Recon and Special Forces fellas are the wrong ones to mess with. They take great pride in a "fight".
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller January 26th 2013, 2:55 am

res0rli9 wrote:But they get what they Need. cheers Cool

X2,Very cool story hopefully the thief learned his lesson.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs January 26th 2013, 10:37 am

I love it Exclamation Cool
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 26th 2013, 10:50 am

Sweet.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 26th 2013, 12:04 pm

It's always been funny to me how those guys are so laid back and funny. I've known more than a few and they are a hoot. I've got some good friends in the State Patrol here, and I'm always laughing about the stuff they tell. Like Coon said, they do take great pride in whipping some a.. Laughing
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing January 28th 2013, 1:47 pm

There was a witness, I've neve seen a ass whoopen like that Was his statement on the police report. Sounds like he got him pretty good broken arm 3 broke ribs and broke jaw. Buddy said he was afraid the guy had got his pistol out of his truck as well as his wallet. He said the police ask if if he had a weapon? Yes but I didn't use it. I just hope he doesn't get sued for protecting himself.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down