BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strange single adjustable coil overs with springs

Go down

strange single adjustable coil overs with springs Empty strange single adjustable coil overs with springs

Post  BUZZ BUZZARD March 6th 2013, 8:27 pm

I have a pair of strange single adjustable aluminum coil overs with springs for sale. They have no more then 200 passes on them. I have 95, 110, and 130 lb springs that will go with the shocks. $300 shipped cnt. us
I am in Hessmer La. ph# 1-318-563-8811, I have a new set of double adjustables on the way. Lets deal !
Call the # I havn't figured out the whole pm crap.

BUZZ BUZZARD

Back to top Go down

strange single adjustable coil overs with springs Empty Re: strange single adjustable coil overs with springs

Post  BUZZ BUZZARD March 6th 2013, 9:00 pm

Forgot shocks use 12 inch long spring, installed height is 13.5 inches they are on my tube chassis t-bird with ladder bars. I looked for the part number but could not see one. I am almost positive they are part number S5205.

BUZZ BUZZARD

Back to top Go down

strange single adjustable coil overs with springs Empty Re: strange single adjustable coil overs with springs

Post  BUZZ BUZZARD March 7th 2013, 10:35 am

Part # is S5205, extended length 15.76" colapsed length 10.75", springs are Qa1 all in exellent condition.

BUZZ BUZZARD

Back to top Go down

Post  BUZZ BUZZARD March 21st 2013, 11:26 am

sold

BUZZ BUZZARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down