BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

going thru some old messages

+14
IDT-572
342g
schmitty
yellowhorse7
Lem Evans
Nevs
bruno
bbf-falcon
bigblok2000ranger
richter69
c.evans
DanH
the Coug
605FOX
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

going thru some old messages  - Page 2 Empty Re: going thru some old messages

Post  85bigblockfox 18th March 2013, 09:57

richter69 wrote:no used condoms

Rinse and reuse or turn inside out and go again...
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney 18th March 2013, 23:25

the Coug wrote:I have a left nut he can suckle

all of his builds are (TOP SECRET) wonder if he is kin to Jay Allen?
maybe you can post one of your super public 10 second builds.... Rolling Eyes . Throwing some 2 year old pm yes pm out there to start a thread is pure douchebaggery. I don't see a whole lot in that post that's any different than the behind closed doors shop talk that happens in any number of shops. And unproffessional...hardly. I did find it laughable who was sure to bump it right away, its not like Rich has the same" custom" cam in 10 different engines, or has to feel the need to port the same set of cylinder heads a few different times to get typical results, and I cant remember a time EVER he lost one on the dyno. So unproffessional must have been in error.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 19th March 2013, 00:45

douchebaggery.................. lol!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug 19th March 2013, 05:33

maybe you can post one of your super public 10 second builds.... Rolling Eyes . Throwing some 2 year old pm yes pm out there to start a thread is pure douchebaggery. I don't see a whole lot in that post that's any different than the behind closed doors shop talk that happens in any number of shops. And unproffessional...hardly. I did find it laughable who was sure to bump it right away, its not like Rich has the same" custom" cam in 10 different engines, or has to feel the need to port the same set of cylinder heads a few different times to get typical results, and I cant remember a time EVER he lost one on the dyno. So unproffessional must have been in error.[/quote]

how about some Cheese to go with that Wine? I have some fumunda cheese from Unda that left Nut... I knew his nut swingers would be here soon enough, and yes I think you are right about this Guy posting something a few years old just to start some Chit and stir a pot....

I still wouldn't call Rich if he were the only guy in the world left to deal with....I would do without period
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2