BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock case powerglide/Coan converter/shifter

Go down

Stock case powerglide/Coan converter/shifter Empty Stock case powerglide/Coan converter/shifter

Post  David Willingham October 16th 2009, 1:12 pm

Stock case powerglide, 1.76 standard gears, TCI hardened input w/turbo 350 splines, steel hub, billet rear piston, TCI transbrake, Coan transbrake solenoid, TCI trans shield, TCI bellhousing shield, cast Aluminum deep pan. It has some slight mods around the lower passenger side bellhousing area for 460 starter clearance. This trans was used on my dragtruck and was recently borrowed and used for a weekend of racing. It has about 10 passes on it since being freshened up. I am scraping up funds to buy a Reid trans to handle the 640.

$750.00

Coan 9" converter used with the trans stalled 5500 behind my 466 making around 700 hp. Turbo 350 spline and for use with a 1/4" midplate $450.00

Hurst Quarterstick shifter, front exit cable $75.00

Hurst Quarterstick II with pistol grip handle with rear exit cable, but missing the cable. It has never been used. I bought it from a forum member and he failed to send the cable. $125.00

Thank you,
David Willingham
205-559-2569
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum