BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa

+4
Northwest outlaw
bbf-falcon
jpb6061
racnrick
8 posters

Go down

Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa Empty Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa

Post  racnrick October 19th 2009, 11:23 pm

Below is some information for Seattle area members on Dave Morgan's class in December, if you are interested.

Dave Morgan is coming to Seattle with his seminar AND workshop on December 19-20

Dave Morgan has been supporting the Seattle drag racing market for the past couple of years, but the events were not widely promoted and attendance was poor. This winter, he will return with his seminar plus his workshop program.
“There are three big changes to the Seattle effort,” Dave said. “First, I have the support of local racers like Bill Parsons and Steve Kiser, who really want to see the events happen in Washington. Second, I have developed the workshops to the point where I know what drag racers want from a hands-on experience. Last year’s workshops were an experiment and I made sure everyone understood that. I wasn’t certain how they would work out, but was very pleasantly surprised to find how popular and helpful they are. The final aspect of making this a success is thanks to Keith Kaiser for hosting the seminar, plus giving us a location to have the workshop. His company, Winner’s Automotive will provide us with shop space so interested drag racers can bring their car for the Sunday workshop.”
Winner’s Automotive is a small shop so seating is limited as is availability of shop space for Sunday. Early registration is highly recommended. Seating for the seminar is $85/person, as is attendance at the workshop. If you wish to bring your car, that costs another $85. Attendance at the seminar is mandatory for participation in the workshop. Former seminar students are not required to attend this seminar because they have already learned the course.
You can register two ways, either by phone (Dave’s cell is 567/242-9779) or on his website www.davemorganseminars.com . If you’d like to bring your car to the workshop, please call Dave directly so he can register your vehicle and discuss the car’s problems with him.

The seminar will be held at Steve’s shop, Winners Automotive in Burien
864 SW 136Th ST, Burien WA, 98166 206-241-0112

For driving directions go to www.winnersautomotive.com .

Last edited by racnrick on December 21st 2009, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa Empty My 2 Cents Worth!!!

Post  jpb6061 October 21st 2009, 3:35 pm

Fantastic program IMHO.....

His book is the bible to a lot of us.

we attended a seminar in Michigan last winter; started at 0900 and Dave was still talking and taking questions from the whole group when we left at 2200 (10PM). I'd do it again if he is close to our location.

Once you take the class, he encourages you to feel free to call him with setup questions etc.

JB

jpb6061

Back to top Go down

Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa Empty Re: Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa

Post  bbf-falcon October 21st 2009, 8:16 pm

Sounds like a good guy Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa Empty Re: Forum members at Dave Morgan's seminar in Seattle, Wa

Post  Northwest outlaw October 22nd 2009, 11:21 am

i mite just have to make to that.
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  bosshoss October 22nd 2009, 9:38 pm

I'm all signed up... Hopefully get to bring my car down as well.

dkp
bosshoss
bosshoss
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick December 20th 2009, 11:39 pm

bosshoss wrote:I'm all signed up... Hopefully get to bring my car down as well.

dkp

Just finished a 2 day seminar with Dave Morgan, met 2 people from the forum, Darrin Gorham and Bosshoss, both great guys. The owner of the shop that hosted the seminar also has a 600CI 64 Falcon, we all told him about the BBF forum. There is a picture and clip of Steve's Falcon on his web site, http://winnersautomotive.com/default.aspx

Dean (Bosshoss) got to bring his 572 powered 67 Fastback Mustang down for the workshop part. NICE car, I should have seen if he wanted to trade me for my Falcon, that would have made me very Very Happy . It even has Charlies stickers on the heads and intake cheers , Dean also talked about some guy named Lem Cool . I sure hope my new 572 sounds like Deans, when Charlie gets done doing his thing to my holes Shocked Very Happy bounce cheers

Dean, here is that X style locator they were talking about, scroll down on the page, there is one for ladder bars and the AVENGER for 4 link.

http://www.cachassisworks.com/cac_newparts.html

I think there is bigger pictures of his car, but all I could find was his avatar fro the old site, http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137456

One last thing, Dave Morgan told us that he will be the new manager at the IHRA track in Minot, North Dakota, next year.

Last edited by racnrick on December 21st 2009, 2:17 am; edited 8 times in total

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 December 20th 2009, 11:53 pm

cachassis works link wont work

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick December 21st 2009, 12:21 am

res0rli9 wrote:cachassis works link wont work

Fixed it, Embarassed

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Darrin Gorham December 21st 2009, 1:02 am

good class ,if your a drag racer and have the chance to goto this class dont pass it up. Dave Morgan could charge 1000 bucks and it would be worth it.

Darrin Gorham

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans December 21st 2009, 1:28 am

Racnrick,

That sounds like that might have been Dean Peterson. We need to get him over to this site.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick December 21st 2009, 1:41 am

c.evans wrote:Racnrick,

That sounds like that might have been Dean Peterson. We need to get him over to this site.

Charlie
Charlie,
He is already overhere, under the same name Bosshoss, look at the 6th post above this one he only has 17 posts here, but the signature is the same, dkp.
I'm all signed up... Hopefully get to bring my car down as well.

dkp

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down