BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly a new torino in my group!!!

3 posters

Go down

Possibly a new torino in my group!!! Empty Possibly a new torino in my group!!!

Post  torkair October 22nd 2009, 3:19 am

So im part of a 72 Gran Torino group out here in Tucson, the group consists of me, my brother, and my buddy Ian. Tonight I was checking out craigslist and found ANOTHER 72 Gran Torino and am hoping that Ian`s brother is able to pick it up before someone else snatches it up. To top it off Ian has tabbs on a 460 in a 76 pickup that we might be able to get on the cheap for our group. Hopefuly Ians brother is able to get the car and sell off that pile of chebbie parts that wants to be a camaro.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Possibly a new torino in my group!!! Empty Re: Possibly a new torino in my group!!!

Post  cletus66 October 22nd 2009, 10:30 am

Pictures?? Pictures?? Pictures?? lol! bounce
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Possibly a new torino in my group!!! Empty Re: Possibly a new torino in my group!!!

Post  torkair October 25th 2009, 11:32 pm

Well it turns out that the car is hella straight with the exception of some trim pieces so we`re gonna get the car which will become my car and use the one out at my parents house for parts for all three other cars. By the time were done there will be 3 straight cars and one frankenstein car. Ill try to get pics of all 4 cars once we get the new one home.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil October 28th 2009, 10:50 pm

http://www.torinocobra.com/forum/

You on here man?
Phil
Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair October 29th 2009, 1:20 am

I just signed up, Ive been getting most of my info from fordmuscle.com and ranchero.us. The guys at ranchero.us have been extremely helpful in locating parts Smile
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down