BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOP EQUIPMENT.

4 posters

Go down

SHOP EQUIPMENT. Empty SHOP EQUIPMENT.

Post  LivermoreDave November 18th 2013, 1:45 pm

While visiting Jet Boat Bob's well equipped shop this week end I was introduced to another "top of the line" machine that has proven itself a major step in extending the service of many engine parts. The Black Magic is a machine most will not see. The Black Magic seems to be an asset to quality engine machine shops although the Black Magic provides service to numerous applications other than the automotive industry. The Black Magic provides vibration in many ranges, depending on the type of material the part consist of. It vibrates the part within the range of the material and while doing so relaxes the part in a natural state providing a better part do to stress relief. Blocks, cranks, rods, valve springs, brake rotors and many items outside the automotive industry can (or it seems) benefit from the Black Magic's process.

I watched a video that included Keith Dorton speaking about the necessity of the Black Magic and it's assets to engine service and increased the ability to provide quality machine work to a given part. Amazing video! I first thought how could the Black Magic help! As the video continued I began to think, I've listened to engine builders claim that their engine's service duration is directly improved by the use of the Black Magic. These guys would not waste time with the Black Magic if it didn't offer some benefit.

As I traveled home from Jet Boat Bob's a thought passed. I feel privileged to have a quality, well equipped, well maintained and operated at the highest of standards shop, as Bob's in my "back door". A shop that operates with modern equipment and modern ideas of engine service while dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Dave.

SHOP EQUIPMENT. Photo_zps1f948c7f

Last edited by LivermoreDave on November 18th 2013, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

SHOP EQUIPMENT. Empty Re: SHOP EQUIPMENT.

Post  bbf-falcon November 18th 2013, 8:37 pm

There's not a engine shop in the country any cleaner, friendlier,more dedicated to service,and honest that I know of,than that one.
That BASSBOAT Bob,he's a nice guy.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 19th 2013, 4:04 am

That's awesome !! Tell him to shake my whole short block .Bob and his shop are both Top Notch!!! cheers king 
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  AZFairlane November 19th 2013, 4:39 am

You don't want to see what comes up when you Google "Black Magic vibrator" Shocked Laughing 
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave November 19th 2013, 8:29 am

AZFairlane wrote:You don't want to see what comes up when you Google "Black Magic vibrator"  Shocked Laughing 
I'm not going to look Margret! I assume if your man hood is in doubt it must be embarrassing! ... Embarassed  ...

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down