BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the D

4 posters

Go down

Hello from the D Empty Hello from the D

Post  CPJOE January 14th 2014, 10:24 pm

Hello my name is Joe I live just north of Detroit.  I have a small engine shop here that does custom performance engines and machining.  I thought I would join the club because I have a 1978 Mustang II tube chassis bracket car that I hope to run some super gas and super street with also.  Most people think because I have a shop I should be running an all motor class or some high dollar outlaw class, but I have one son in college and another that plays about 60 games a summer in travel baseball and they come first for me.  This board looks good, I would love to see some pictures of some II's out their.  If anyone has any questions that I may be able to give my opinion on feel free to message me.  Thanks Joe

CPJOE

http://joe@champion-performance.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from the D Empty Re: Hello from the D

Post  Dave C. January 14th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Hey Joe" ,,,, you know the rest of the song.

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 February 12th 2014, 6:39 pm

Welcome aboard. You say you're north of the D....like how far north? There a few of us here that get together and run at Lapeer and Ubly. You'll have to give us a shout if you're interested in meeting up with us!
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 February 12th 2014, 8:03 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:Welcome aboard. You say you're north of the D....like how far north? There a few of us here that get together and run at Lapeer and Ubly. You'll have to give us a shout if you're interested in meeting up with us!
Welcome Joe one of the guys north of Detroit give a yell to get together for some track fun

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum