BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can a "Country Boy" survive?

+7
Dave C.
4thHorseman
61coon
Glenn M.
supervel45
Wheelie58
LivermoreDave
11 posters

Go down

Can a "Country Boy" survive? Empty Can a "Country Boy" survive?

Post  LivermoreDave January 28th 2014, 9:29 pm

A bit of information that knocked on my door in 2013!
Dave.

Can a "Country Boy" survive? ATT00016_zps3e0b32ae

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Can a "Country Boy" survive? Empty Re: Can a "Country Boy" survive?

Post  Wheelie58 January 28th 2014, 10:06 pm

Need to spit some Beech Nut in that old boy's eye......
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 29th 2014, 1:30 am

Old News. Look at what sits in NYC outside of the building for art. Poor Python, got tied in a knot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_Trade_Treaty

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn M. January 29th 2014, 10:44 am

To answer the OP's question - Can a "Country Boy" survive? - It's certainly going to be tough when those in power don't want you to... Somehow it seems reminiscent of 1776...

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon January 29th 2014, 11:10 am

Glenn M. wrote:To answer the OP's question - Can a "Country Boy" survive? - It's certainly going to be tough when those in power don't want you to... Somehow it seems reminiscent of 1776...

We better be preparing for the worse..
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  4thHorseman January 29th 2014, 11:25 am

Personally... just my honest opinion here... I am so completely disgusted with what has been going on in our government I'm fighting mad.   And I mean that literally.  I'm pissed.  That wording don't even do it justice.   Evil or Very Mad 

The idea of the 2nd is to never allow the government the unchecked ability to impose unjust "laws" on the people against their will.  They had experienced that shit first hand under King George and wanted to make sure we never had some elitist, ruling class imposing their unjust will on the populace.  It wasn't written into the Constitution that because the weapon of the time was muskets that the civilian can only be allowed to own sling shots.  The same weapon carried by the foot soldier of the day was afforded to the civilian.  No discrimination.

Fast forward to today.  We have an elitist ruling class.  If your family's name ain't on the list, good luck ever getting elected to office and even if you do no way you'll ever change anything for the better with all the corruption.  Illegals about to be granted "amnesty".  What a hoot.  All to up the numbers of a corrupt party that claims to be for the low, working man but in reality needs their suffering to maintain their voting bloc and keep them on the government tit.  Of course you're going to vote for  santa when it's  santa  dropping that check in your mailbox every month allowing you to just get by and sit on your ass.

My son serving in the US Army did a tour in Iraq.  Marries an educated German gal.  She can't come here with him to live until her paperwork gets all sorted and she is granted legal citizenship (I'm fine with) yet these sleeze bags are fixing to grant "amnesty" to 12 million ILLEGALS.... as in law breakers.  Effing BS!

A lunatic shoots a bunch of folks and these azz clowns want to take away guns or limit the hell out of them for the legal, law abiding citizens.  As if the criminals are suddenly going to abide by these retarded rules or be disarmed at some future date.  Yet they all have security details armed with mp5-pdw's.  F them.

Call the police because there's a brawl fixing to go down in my upscale neighborhood because some drunk ghetto thug is having it out with his son and friends and 2 hours later the cops are circling the playground in their cruisers lost.  Still haven't answered the call.  But these idiots are going to protect us when we're defenseless.  Hold your breath. No
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn M. January 29th 2014, 11:33 am

I didn't mean to start anything when I said what I did - but I certainly do recognize the polarization that the elite has brought the country to - seems to be bringing us to the point of no return...

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. January 29th 2014, 11:34 am

Upscale.  cheers 

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow January 29th 2014, 11:57 am

get ya bayonets mounted .....
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole January 29th 2014, 11:58 am

Letter is a fake:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/unoda.asp
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 29th 2014, 12:24 pm

Just recently, I mean last week in my city ... A man shoveling snow, fell over exhausted, got back up and waddled into HIS house.
A neighbor called the local EMS and they showed-up at this man's house 2 hours later, They knocked on the door and he answered telling them to go away, that everything was OK, They pushed there way into HIS house intent upon getting bodily vitals and giving him some kind of medical attention. He pointed his legal pistol at them and ordered them to leave, right now, or get shot; INSIDE HIS HOUSE for trespassing INSIDE his domicile.
The EMS technicians left and filed a police report. Then an hour later the police showed up at his house and arrested him for "brandishing a weapon with the intent to do great bodily harm"; again INSIDE HIS HOUSE, and they took him to jail.

He has now quickly filed suit against the city and the Police Department for "unlawful arrest causing great mental anguish". (This article was in the local weekly neighborhood paper).
Even though I live in this city - I hope they go bankrupt over this...

I do disagree with what he did but, I abhor and disagree more with the Police actions for him doing something lawfully LEGAL.

Last edited by rmcomprandy on January 29th 2014, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave January 29th 2014, 12:30 pm

If in fact the document I posted is in error, I sincerely apologize to all. While viewing David's posted link, I did notice item 6 of the October 2012 letter. Although it does not give detail of such report, and being the conspiracy theorist I may be or thought to be, that line raises my eyebrow! Then again all these letters/documents could be B.S. Assuming the current administration's arrogance and disrespect of the United States Constitution, can it be completely ignored?

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave January 29th 2014, 12:48 pm

Randy I share you concerns! I wonder of times when people who are in an authoritive position allow that authority to effect their decisions. As the situation you posted. At times people who are hired to enforce the law think they are the law. A few driver's of vehicles that are licensed by State or Federal government seem to think the laws pertaining to the public roadways are not for them but everyone else. I have seen more than one instance where a government licensed vehicle or an emergency vehicle operating in a non-emergency mode has placed innocent motorists in danger only to snarl and threaten to or call the police to make an untrue allegation. God forbid you ask a question of an authoritive figure .... it's J-time!

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield January 29th 2014, 1:04 pm

Civil War ! Evil or Very Mad 
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  4thHorseman January 29th 2014, 1:13 pm

Police are people too. I mean, upon going thru the hiring & training process they attempt to weed out the nondesirables so you end up with decent folks on the force. But some rotten eggs are going to get thru just like anyplace else. Then you have corruption. With authority and tough times for everybody it's unfortunately all too easy to go to the dark side. Then there's political agendas driving policy decisions. Who can you trust to have your back anymore?

Stock up on nonperishables and ammo. Shit is fixing to get real.
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  4thHorseman January 29th 2014, 1:27 pm

Dave C. wrote:Upscale.  cheers 

jocolor  the way some of my neighbors act you'd think it was Juarez sometimes.
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. January 29th 2014, 4:11 pm

Sounds like the next time you see a getto rat break into the neighbors house you should go in and arrest him and not wait for the police....

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 29th 2014, 4:38 pm

LivermoreDave wrote:If in fact the document I posted is in error, I sincerely apologize to all. While viewing David's posted link, I did notice item 6 of the October 2012 letter. Although it does not give detail of such report, and being the conspiracy theorist I may be or thought to be, that line raises my eyebrow! Then again all these letters/documents could be B.S. Assuming the current administration's arrogance and disrespect of the United States Constitution, can it be completely ignored?

Dave.
   The letter more than likely is fake. With that said, If you read the Wiki watered down link on the Arms Treaty I sourced, the letter may not be that for from the true agenda? Take note of the end use remarks at the bottom of the Wiki writeup, and read it closely, alot of "fine print" at the end. This has been pushed for along time, and is not new. Alot of big money involed also, here and abroad, in this business. It is not in force yet either. May never be hopefully?http://georgeorwellnovels.com/reference/propaganda/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 February 6th 2014, 1:45 am

http://georgeorwellnovels.com/reference/propaganda/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 February 6th 2014, 5:27 am

http://www.tip.sas.upenn.edu/curriculum/units/2009/01/09.01.03.pdf Here you go Dave, doubt this is fake? Look at pages 8,11,12, and 17 carefully and see what you think. Pretty slick, it seems to me. If you take your red underliner to it, and take it apart, carefully, piece by piece, you may see what I mean. If you read the first link, it may help, to see what I am talking about somewhat. Tricky stuff for sure.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn M. February 6th 2014, 12:17 pm

And, of course, there's always this too: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1284141  Neutral 

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 February 6th 2014, 4:47 pm

The document in this thread would fall under Grey Propaganda, most likely. Even the first Orwell link I put up has subliminal propaganda used in the examples of proganda techninique's if you read it carefully, and shows the authors bias. In the second link it really stands out, and is a way to introduce controlversial subjects in the disquise of studying proganda, durning English class, and reformulating oponions, and could be said to even encorage lying to furhter said proganda. It even mentions letting the students "Create Knowledge".

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn M. February 6th 2014, 5:37 pm

supervel45 wrote:......It even mentions letting the students "Create Knowledge".

Maybe someday we can really "Rewrite History", huh???  Very Happy Very Happy Suspect

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 24th 2022, 3:19 am

Glenn M. wrote:
supervel45 wrote:......It even mentions letting the students "Create Knowledge".

Maybe someday we can really "Rewrite History", huh???  Very Happy Very Happy Suspect

You Betya. Sad

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down