BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

+33
richter69
windsor
Albert Clark
bigblok2000ranger
56Tbird
70FB
chuck
Mike R
605FOX
D's557BBF
Larry T
IDT-572
cool40
TravisRice
Diggindeeper
stangr8cr
DanH
psfracer
dr's wife racing
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
AZFairlane
Barney
NOS42
KY JELLY
maverick532
bbf-falcon
69bluehotrod
dirt_worker
schmitty
bruno
QtrWarrior
37 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 7:01 pm

Grudge racing is different. Takes more than a fast car. Its not for everyone.  Kinda like sushi. And aside from the wife stuff you havent bothered me a bit. Now if you were leaving some posts qnr deleting others like usual I'd be red assed.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  Diggindeeper February 2nd 2014, 7:03 pm

Schmitty, you're feelings are about to get hurt!!
Your avatar is too big and its distracting from an otherwise informative thread.  Your picture sizing skills are suspect at best.  Razz 

Sorry man. Didn't want to have to go there.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 7:08 pm

I'm just here to serve and protect the innocent. You are welcome to try and pick on Mikey or myself any time, just leave the the others out. I hope you appreciate the fact that I backed off of your sore subject there Mr. Insecurity.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY February 2nd 2014, 7:09 pm

I was wanting to know where them green flys come from nobody explained that ?
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 7:11 pm

Diggindeeper wrote:Schmitty, you're feelings are about to get hurt!!
Your avatar is too big and its distracting from an otherwise informative thread.   Your picture sizing skills are suspect at best.   Razz 

Sorry man.   Didn't want to have to go there.  

Oh no you didn't.  Evil or Very Mad   Razz 
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 2nd 2014, 7:12 pm

KY JELLY wrote:I was wanting to know where them green flys come from nobody explained that ?

I fairly sure that fly didn't poop that pile............ Twisted Evil 
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 7:18 pm

schmitty wrote:I'm just here to serve and protect the innocent. You are welcome to try and pick on Mikey or myself any time, just leave the the others out.  I hope you appreciate the fact that I backed off of your sore subject there Mr. Insecurity.
Its not about insecurity. Its about lines even the insideous dont cross. trash talk rarely bothers anyone. By innocent I take that to mean sponsors and friends. aside from a handful of times my blowups generally aren't about me.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

It's ok to be insecure, no one minds, but don't try talking trash to me unless you can handle all of it. You can call me any kind of low down dirt bag you want and I don't give a rat's ass. Remember this though. Everyone needs someone sometime, and I'll even be there when you need it sometime.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper February 2nd 2014, 7:33 pm

KY JELLY wrote:I was wanting to know where them green flys come from nobody explained that ?

I don't know where they came from but they, and the shit, were destined for a punch bowl.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 2nd 2014, 7:47 pm

IDT-572 wrote:

I fairly sure that fly didn't poop that pile............ Twisted Evil 
now that all depends on where that fly is from. ...some are much more full of shit than others!  Razz 
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 2nd 2014, 8:22 pm

Randy I could be wrong but them look yeller...could be the rare but unmistakably full of shit "yellerhorse fly".... Razz 
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 8:46 pm

this thread aint got nuthin on the ones me Dan and Rick got into it lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 8:48 pm

Classics for shore
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 8:58 pm

Bell curve.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 9:09 pm

Repost....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 9:12 pm

Repost....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T February 2nd 2014, 9:15 pm

one moor motherfucker....... Laughing 

Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 9:46 pm

Repost..... Twisted Evil 
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 10:11 pm

one of my favorite parts of that movie....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 10:15 pm

richter69 wrote:one of my favorite parts of that movie....

When he was eating the guy cheese burger before he waxed him was the best.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 8:55 am

NOS42 wrote:Now comparing politicians to grudge racers......this thread has taken a ridiculous turn of stupidity

I said politicians since it's a fast talkers game, a fast thinkers game. It takes more than big balls to win. Taking chances....yes. Being stupid.....quite the opposite.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 8:58 am

dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:Every time the Cry town guys get called out, it seems like there must be an inordinate amount of whining  so that they are given an immediate advantage.  I take on all comers in the lanes I race on. I race against guys with way more cowbell, and have given up almost 2000# and I don't care.  I've won and lost against them all, and I don't throw a fit or have to have lame excuses about how the race went down.

That's your own fault. Grudge racing is all about doing what needs to be done to win. You're telling me you would race for say, 3500$ knowing the guy next to you is lighter by 2000 lbs? Pissing up a rope...
pussy

Once again Hodgy, bring a car that sits like mine and we will go heads up. Fact is you won't. So who exactly who is the hatchet wound here????
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 9:00 am

dr's wife racing wrote:Sometimes you have to be willing to lose in order to win at grudge racing.

Not sometimes....always. But taking a race with a car that weighs 1/3 less? Silly. Now, if it was say a Pro Mod vs a Pipe Rack? Why not. But it isn't....
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 9:01 am

cool40 wrote:
Randy I could be wrong but them look yeller...could be the rare but unmistakably full of shit "yellerhorse fly".... Razz 

No, they are green. I'm full of a lot of things.....piss, vinegar, love, hate, anger....but not shit.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 3rd 2014, 9:02 am

richter69 wrote:this thread aint got nuthin on the ones me Dan and Rick got into it lol.
I Cant believe weve stayed out of this,kinda boring really.lol

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum