BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another electronic leash

4 posters

Go down

Another electronic leash Empty Another electronic leash

Post  supervel45 March 10th 2014, 12:38 pm

Just what we all need? http://applestaple.com/promise-and-peril-in-an-ultra-connected-world.html

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Another electronic leash Empty Re: Another electronic leash

Post  Glenn M. March 11th 2014, 1:09 am

Not something I want or need. It will become a problem, when someone comes along and tells you, that to remain legally a part of our society, you HAVE to have it. The Madison Avenue dream come true...

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 11th 2014, 7:04 am

Mr. Glen M., I do not know what to say about your statement, but I am glad you posted it. My previous statement is a lie though, as I and everyone else it seems, that I come across lately, must not voice their true belief's much any more in our new atomosphere of free speech these days, as not to upset anyones delicate feelings, I don't mean your's, just in a general sense. I guess corporate sensitivety training, really does work to all our benifit. Have a good day, and again thanks for your input.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn M. March 11th 2014, 9:50 am

Deleted.

Last edited by Glenn M. on March 11th 2014, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted post.)

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 11th 2014, 8:46 pm

For the record Glenn I do really agree with you 100%. I would take it to a much higher lever than what you did though. I don't know if you caught the part about auto insurance and health insurance companies showing interest in the techonology? This could be very bad for older citizens, and people with health issue's, concerning both auto/heath insurance, and drivers license, restrictions and denials. You are correct about a dream come true, for certain people/companies. Sorry about the legal ease, if I came off wrong. I am glad you posted, no one else has yet. It is definitly Auto Related, if it affects our Car Insurance Rates or Coverage in the Furture.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn M. March 11th 2014, 9:31 pm

Nevermind

Last edited by Glenn M. on March 11th 2014, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 11th 2014, 9:36 pm

Stop being so negative.

It's the same old shit over and over. Evil people are going to do what they do.... But the technology is good for all of us.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 11th 2014, 11:26 pm

It can go either way. Just something to know about. If it is volunitary, use it all you want. I did not even look for the link. It poped up one day and I thought it was interesting. When I see something that auto insurance companies are looking into, I like to know whats going on, as we have one of the highest rates in the country around here. We did just vote the red light camera's out, so everone does not lock up their brakes on a yellow light, and you don't get tickets in the mail when the lights are Boss Hogg timed. Hows that for positive news?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  kim March 12th 2014, 12:17 am

The decline of America started when communities needed sheriff's, constables, law/peace officers to protect the citizenry. As soon as it was someone else's responsibility to ensure the safety of the majority we gave up the right and freedom to protect ourselves. From there forward the powers that be have continued to whittle away our liberties and freedoms in the name of increased protection and security, pretty soon we will be so damn safe we wont be able to leave our bubble....... anyone ever see a movie called the Matrix???? The end of humanity.... all safe in our little heat producing bucket of goo....

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down