BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive

4 posters

Go down

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Empty PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive

Post  BOSS 429 March 12th 2014, 7:51 pm

#1   PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Reputation  PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Report 
PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Post_new03-12-2014, 06:45 PM

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Avatar23910_4BOSS 429 PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive User_online
PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Reputation_balance

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Icon1PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS and CIRCLE R MANDREL

Finally done with a PROTOTYPE that will FIT an ATI 3 BOLT DAMPNER with the bbc pattern for use with the BOSS snout, or std length snout, And a BBF with an ATI 3 bolt damper with the large ford hub, and std length crank

Been working on this for a while. I finished the first one, and PETERSON now has the drawing and it will be marketed thru PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS

Some of you already know it's a pain to come up with some of our ford front drives. And it's always been a problem . It will also fit the stock 429/460 damper with the large hub. Now we will have one that will fit 3 or 4 bolt. as in BHJ ,FORD MOTORSPORT ETC .

I will be testing for fitment, and length for vac pumps, alt's, water pump, etc in the next few weeks .with, and with out motor plates. I may not be able to cover all the different apts, but I will cover a few.

Yes will be a spline drive ,not a keyway.

For those of you that also shorten the crank another .250 for use with the ati sbf hub I already offer a spacer so this mod is not needed. works with std timing cover, and belt drives.

I also make a locating ring for the crank trigger wheel with ati damper that will work with the Peterson mandrel's with the bbf/sfb hub

Thanks-Rich
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Empty Re: PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive

Post  XEngr March 13th 2014, 9:34 pm

Kool!

XEngr

Back to top Go down

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Empty thumbs up

Post  460pulling March 14th 2014, 12:40 pm

This will be a good setup for those of us that are always changing things. Awesome to see some people still care about quality and functionality. Keep up the good work.

460pulling

Back to top Go down

PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive Empty Re: PETERSON FUILD SYSTEMS CIRCLE R belt drive

Post  k.pascoe March 14th 2014, 1:44 pm

Rich,

If I understand correctly the drive will sit flush against the crank trigger wheel?

Thanks,
Kent

k.pascoe

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 March 14th 2014, 8:29 pm

k.pascoe wrote:Rich,

If I understand correctly the drive will sit flush against the crank trigger wheel?

Thanks,
Kent

yes the drive will sandwich it between the two.
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum