BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale or Trade 61 Wagon

3 posters

Go down

Sale or Trade 61 Wagon Empty Sale or Trade 61 Wagon

Post  Tore April 6th 2014, 7:02 pm

I have a 61 Country Sedan wagon project, 460 ci engine,C4 tranny all glass in tact.Good brakes, exhaust, 3:91 rear gears. Runs good.
Runs and drives, Have new front floor plans for it, Just don't have the time to work on it.Looking to get out of it what I have in it.
Will trade for performance 460 parts, Good tractor with a brush hog, No farm animals that Hobbs has been hanging with Shocked  ! Trades come to me.
Email me for pictures. reno@netsync.net

$6200.00
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Sale or Trade 61 Wagon Empty Re: Sale or Trade 61 Wagon

Post  bbf-falcon April 6th 2014, 8:33 pm

Tore wrote:I have a 61 Country Sedan wagon project, 460 ci engine,C4 tranny all glass in tact.Good brakes, exhaust, 3:91 rear gears. Runs good.
Runs and drives, Have new front floor plans for it, Just don't have the time to work on it.Looking to get out of it what I have in it.
Will trade for performance 460 parts, Good tractor with a brush hog, No farm animals that Hobbs has been hanging with Shocked  ! Trades come to me.
Email me for pictures. reno@netsync.net

$6200.00

Harold said he tries to steer away from farms when he brings Hobbs to the meet.Goat farms especially. Shocked affraid drunken king 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 6th 2014, 8:36 pm

Tore,thats a sweet wagon from the pic's I seen. Good luck w/sale. I'd like to have it,but I have a lot of stuff to get rid of in the next 2 years. Rolling Eyes 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 6th 2014, 10:55 pm

Well lets see some pictures Tore. I just about bought a 59 Edsel wagon at the Blue Suede Cruise 2 summers ago. I wanted it but my trailer was full and I had no way to get it home. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it though.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore April 7th 2014, 9:00 am

jasonf wrote:Well lets see some pictures Tore. I just about bought a 59 Edsel wagon at the Blue Suede Cruise 2 summers ago. I wanted it but my trailer was full and I had no way to get it home. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it though.

Send me your email address and I will send some tonight to you.

Tore

Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 7th 2014, 10:48 am

Tore wrote:
jasonf wrote:Well lets see some pictures Tore. I just about bought a 59 Edsel wagon at the Blue Suede Cruise 2 summers ago. I wanted it but my trailer was full and I had no way to get it home. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it though.

Send me your email address and I will send some tonight to you.

Tore

I emailed you last night right after I posted here.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down