BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last race this year

5 posters

Go down

Last race this year Empty Last race this year

Post  knrclark November 8th 2009, 1:17 am

Went to the track today. Met up with Hillbilly Erv and had a blast. Car ran good. In the second time trial they take a $1 from everyone and the best light wins. I cut a .0006, yeah that's right, .0006, a perfect light with a 6. I started walking towards the tower to get my money and they came over the loud speaker and some dude cut a .0002. Does that bite or what, my first perfect light and I lost.

Cut a .009 in the first round and lost again, driver error, let out too soon and he drove by me. WE will do better next year. Everyone have a great winter.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty Re: Last race this year

Post  56Tbird November 8th 2009, 4:20 am

That does bite Kerry affraid You needed one of my +.0000 lights for that dude Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty Light

Post  70429scj November 8th 2009, 8:09 am

Kerry,
Don't feel alone same thing happened to me in the t-bird light was not as good.0034 thought I had it and
a .0032 got it. I would have been the entry fee money to Evil or Very Mad Going back today to see if I can do better!! Good to meet you and hope to see you next year.
Steve
Hillbilly Erv
Next time your headed to the track let me know.
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 8th 2009, 11:26 am

You seem to have the same luck I do lol.

I got the 69 all put down for the winter, got the shop somewhat cleaned up yesterday. Plan on hitting the smallblock car hard this afternoon.

May try and meet up with you next year, that Paris track is 30 minutes from the inlaws, might just have to drag the car along some time next year and meet up.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty Sounds great

Post  knrclark November 8th 2009, 11:49 pm

richter69 wrote:You seem to have the same luck I do lol.

I got the 69 all put down for the winter, got the shop somewhat cleaned up yesterday. Plan on hitting the smallblock car hard this afternoon.

May try and meet up with you next year, that Paris track is 30 minutes from the inlaws, might just have to drag the car along some time next year and meet up.

Sounds great Jon, the Paris track is actually the closest for me. Hope we can pull that off next year.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty Nice to meet you too

Post  knrclark November 8th 2009, 11:52 pm

70429scj wrote:Kerry,
Don't feel alone same thing happened to me in the t-bird light was not as good.0034 thought I had it and
a .0032 got it. I would have been the entry fee money to Evil or Very Mad Going back today to see if I can do better!! Good to meet you and hope to see you next year.
Steve
Hillbilly Erv
Next time your headed to the track let me know.

Hey Steve, nice to meet you man. I wish we had more time to visit but the racing was serious. When Erv gets his stuff together maybe we can make a weekend of it. Just he FORD guys. Hope your Sunday paid off for you.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty light

Post  knrclark November 8th 2009, 11:53 pm

56Tbird wrote:That does bite Kerry affraid You needed one of my +.0000 lights for that dude Very Happy

I could use that light any time Dan, good to hear from you.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv November 9th 2009, 10:53 am

Cool yea Kerry i had a great time watchin all the fords beat up on them chity`s lol! , i think that 68 looks better every time i see it, sorry you missed out on the perfect light pot, u will get em next year Cool , Steve good to meet you n your Wife, your a fortunate man lol! , will let ya know next time i go, maybe you can bring that CJ Cool , Jon which Paris track u n Kerry talkin bout? would love to see ya bring that badass stang down and spank some o these chity guys round here, lol, Another great day racin at the Ville, often imitated never duplicated lol!
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty results

Post  70429scj November 9th 2009, 10:39 pm

Well got up Sunday feeling horrible still batteling this pnemonia I've had for 2 weeks. Felt bad enough I did not want to drive the t-bird so loaded up the Torino and went for it. Made it to the quarter finals and the cool air got me on a breakout run. Still got a little cash in the pocket. Spent some time in the shop tonight with the
Quick Fuel carb for the T-bird and found the problem so I will be back at the track Sat and Sunday this week if the weather holds. I think with the new carb we might see some 6.60 or better runs out of the bird!! If you get a chance come on down!!!
Steve
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty Thanks

Post  knrclark November 10th 2009, 1:29 am

hillbillyerv wrote:Cool yea Kerry i had a great time watchin all the fords beat up on them chity`s lol! , i think that 68 looks better every time i see it, sorry you missed out on the perfect light pot, u will get em next year Cool , Steve good to meet you n your Wife, your a fortunate man lol! , will let ya know next time i go, maybe you can bring that CJ Cool , Jon which Paris track u n Kerry talkin bout? would love to see ya bring that badass stang down and spank some o these chity guys round here, lol, Another great day racin at the Ville, often imitated never duplicated lol!

Thanks Erv, see you soon.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty WTG Steve

Post  knrclark November 10th 2009, 1:30 am

70429scj wrote:Well got up Sunday feeling horrible still batteling this pnemonia I've had for 2 weeks. Felt bad enough I did not want to drive the t-bird so loaded up the Torino and went for it. Made it to the quarter finals and the cool air got me on a breakout run. Still got a little cash in the pocket. Spent some time in the shop tonight with the
Quick Fuel carb for the T-bird and found the problem so I will be back at the track Sat and Sunday this week if the weather holds. I think with the new carb we might see some 6.60 or better runs out of the bird!! If you get a chance come on down!!!
Steve

Glad to see someone get the money. Good job Steve. See you next year.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Last race this year Empty Paris

Post  knrclark November 10th 2009, 1:33 am

Erv,

The Paris, Texas track is about 60 miles south of the border on I-30. If memory serves me correctly you hang a right on a county road at DeKalb and you get to the track before the town of Paris, just past Texarkana. Be glad to tote you and Joseph when the time comes. I haven't been to that track for many years. It's family run and has a good reputation with the racers.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum